Opinion/Suggestion/Question-ish Thingy

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Hiro_Tsukasa

-chi
Kouhai
Yeah, so I've been a rather big supporter of Fansubs for sometime and I finally decided to break down and sign up for the forums. And before I get into the point of this, I'd like to thank Fansubs TV for without your overall coolness of having direct downloads as otherwise I'd have zilch fansubs.

Anyways, my point for this topic.....Will there ever be a chance for Fansubs to pick up the first 10 episodes of Turn-A Gundam? As an avid Gundam fan I've been meaning to watch Turn-A for sometime but getting fansubs on my computer is rather complicated.

You see, I've tried virtually every way possible to get Bit Torrent to work on my computer but can't get it to ever work at all (thus why Fansubs has been so great). I'm guessing Turn-A's prob. not too popular with downloads so I say the odds are slim.

If anyone knows where I could find the first 10 eps on direct download that would be just as helpful.

Either way, thanks for your time ^^

Yea, I don't think Turn A Gundam will be picked up. If anything, it is probably one of the first animes to be deleted when the server runs low on space.

*falls over* thought so...well thanks anyways, guess I'll be waiting for Bandai to do the Zeta treatment to it and rapidly port it for a few quick bucks ^^
laugh.gif

Don't worry. If it has enough seeds I can try to download/upload it to yousendit.com for you. And have you tried Azuerus?

Neat, I've never heard of yousendit, lol. I tried some stuff like Azuerus, usually got nothing or random episodes that were later on in the series.

I had pretty good luck going directly to Hero Legends' bittorrent tracker. Turn-A isn't that good (actually, it's pretty terrible), but it's Gundam... I know how you feel... I'm watching it too.
tongue.gif

Welcome to the boards!
~ SP

Heh I tried there. I kept it on a full 24 hours and managed to download 0.2% of the first torrent.
laugh.gif

I've heard both good and bad things but I like the concept of it and yeah...Gundam, lol.

Cable, I dunno how fast for sure...I usually get an episode from here in about 30 min - an hour....sometimes longer if it's really busy. Here recently it's been more to the hour end.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back