Poem Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel453455

-san
Kouhai
A forum for poems... I hope every poem dude would give respect to other poems...
biggrin.gif
I can't start the 1st post... maybe when the first page of this forum is filled then i'll post.

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 18 2006, 02:23 PM) A forum for poems... I hope every poem dude would give respect to other poems...
biggrin.gif
I can't start the 1st post... maybe when the first page of this forum is filled then i'll post.
Poem Thread... Bold will like this...

Don't know why but since i also fell in love (puppy love to be in fact) this formula always had been useful... Love (the person) = Poems = to touching and flattering things = the person will like you...
smile.gif

I would post here...but that would defeat the purpose of the copyrights I got on them - most have been published by the International Society of Poetry in the past few years, so if you really want to read them, they're over at my deviantArt page in my gallery - look under the poetry section.

Maybe sometime soon I can write one purely for this forum...

oh god...

Oh god indeed. If Angel doesn't post a poem. On this page before it's 00.00(GMT+1)(you have 3hours and 20 minutes after my post) then i will lock this topic up, btw a stupid fast poem will not be do. No need to start topics if you don't participate in it, or saying you will do so in the future if enough people have replyed. Also wceend, next time post a little more text in your post will you.

ok , i`ll try to , but i mean common , it`s a poem thread it deserves no more words
tongue.gif

------------------
i just found this horowe posted it

We, the lost generation

We, the lost generation; a people thrown into war,
Leaving many wounded, dead, hungry and poor.
Cries go unheeded. Prayers go unanswered.
It’s as if… we’ve all been abandoned…

Is our desolate existence meaningless?
Does God consider us feeling less?
Does God see us suffering endlessly?

Battlefields.. Covered in the blood of our kin.
A soldier leaving home, never to return again.
He wears the colors of his country proudly, marching off to war,
A figurehead tells him to, one he’s never seen before.
He doesn’t care, he just wants to protect and to serve,
His mother kisses him goodbye, a feeling no one on this earth deserves.
Not knowing when or if he’ll be back home,
The soldier marches into conditions unknown.

He lay in the trench, deep in his thought.
Thoughts of whether he’d survive or not.
He couldn’t think about it anymore,
Tears streamed from his cheeks onto the floor,
He was too young for this, too young for war.

His rifle in his hands, he charged the line.
Running into No Man’s land, not looking back.
He raised his rifle, aimed for his attack.
He pulled the trigger, his hands shaking uncontrollably.

He missed his target, and fell to the ground.
He hit the dirt, drowned out by the noise all around.
He screamed in pain. He writhed in agony.
He cursed his country, he cursed his God.
He cursed the war that had no cause.

His muscles began to relax, his eyes began to close.
He couldn’t see anymore.
His blood gushed onto the floor.
He was too young to die, too young for war.

He was just a soldier, it was his job,
To clean the mess, caused by some political slob.
His life had ended before it had begun.

We, the lost generation. A people torn by war.
-------
Damn , i saved this topic!

Damn, you didn't. First it's not your own poem. Everybody can google for them and post them here. So untill i see a poem made by angel (not a short created in 10 minutes one) withing the time limit (only 1 hour and 15 minutes to go) i will lock this topic.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 18 2006, 07:46 PM) Damn, you didn't. First it's not your own poem. Everybody can google for them and post them here. So untill i see a poem made by angel (not a short created in 10 minutes one) withing the time limit (only 1 hour and 15 minutes to go) i will lock this topic.
You are cruel...
Let the Angel´s poem thread opened!

Confince me that it should be open and i will. But so far i haven't found a good reason.

lock it sensei! ~there time is up...
we only have bold as our poetier...
and he can do that in the love thread

and me...
QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jan 18 2006, 04:46 PM)Im not a violent person, until that day... the day when her benevolent step brother took her away from me.. oh the bother...

I had to get this big sword and stuff... go through to this soul of society place... man it was rough!

...then she just said she wanted to stay, and i said 'HEY'! now i dont have her anymore. so I went back through the door only to fall on the floor.

Orrr, love hurts. I said.. then went to bed. with her in my head

---

This is my poem

happy.gif
GENIUS
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Well you heard it also from another staff member.

And i am not being cruel. I just want to keep this forum free from useless topics that's all. As you could see, the thread was almost 1 page pic with no poem's that where create by the person who started it, and from the other members. Yeah 1 made by another member in the What are you doing thread quoted by another member. So i am sorry but i am gona lock this topic. If people feel they have the need for a poem thread and are seriously gona post poems in there they can contact me and show me the poems they are gona post. If the poems are confincing and they agree to post poems there (on weekly bases) and discuss them (without people spamming the thread with stuff like "Oh like it"or "Nice, do you have more") Then i will re-open this one or make a new one for that. So if people want to have a poem thread, contact me and confince me of the reason why.

But for now thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back