Princess Princess

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
11432919922248he.jpg

Very hawt aren't they? Well do you know that they are actually....

The answer(in white fonts): B-O-Y-S!?

First sentence I'm going to write....
"JAPAN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME GAY!?"

So the story is about a guy who enrolled into a 'special' boy school, where a selected few 'beautiful' people have to dressed up like girls....GOTHIC STYLE!? WTF AR WRONG WIF THEM!? The bad thing is that I enjoy watching this, and somewhere in my mind I think those three are very hawt...I mean disgusting. You see what I mean? Girls should remain girls and guys should just be guys, don't draw the guys so damn girly that make people go gay!

p.s. I swear to god if I turned gay it's this anime's fault...

Magazine scans.

*shakes head* mkk... unexpectable....

*walks away and trys to avoid those who watch this serie*

biggrin.gif
I was waiting for this moment to come!

*hands over a .45* there ya go bud!

lol from the pics you shown in first post the most convincing is the red haired one while the blonde still looks masculine to me.

well another thing to add to your reputation of having concubines and being a loli lover =P.

might just watch this for kicks to pass time since I am running out of animes to watch.

the only 1 i had doubts about was mr blue and mkk if every 1 is like me 99% of them will think those are chicks at first site
wink.gif

as long as in the knowledge of knowing they are guys... please tell me they dont excite you o.o

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 8 2006, 02:21 PM)Girls should remain girls and guys should just be guys, don't draw the guys so damn girly that make people go gay!

p.s. I swear to god if I turned gay it's this anime's fault...

***Puts her hand on the back of MKK2004 and whispers in his ear " Gay,Gay,Gay,Gay,Gay,Gay,Gay,Gay...." until he goes crazy****

this anime should be illegal it's so damn weird if it weren't for boards i'd need to see someone. i was starting to worry about my sanity and my mind. Another thing what the hell were the animators taking when they made this series
blink.gif

Well it does make sense though when you consider the slew of yuri anime that have been coming out recently: Kashimashi, Simoun, Strawberry Panic!, though I wouldn't call this full-blown shounen-ai. It's pretty suggestive though.

The ED video was blatently made for the fangirls, but I still think the comedic value of the show shouldn't be overlooked.

And anyway, I heard that the manga had a different tone to it, making it not as appealing to fangirls as the anime is looking right now.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back