ray=out Recruiting!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

alchemist11

-dono
Kouhai
Hello, its once again alchemist11, advertising another fansub group. Anyways...

RECRUITING EXPERIENCED PEOPLE ONLY:

Translators: Karaoke & Maybe Anime.
Timers: Karaoke & Anime.
Distro: BT & XDCC.

We currently don't need more people besides (1) of those above, since Gear-Fansubs has merged with ray=out. Nearly all members officially of Gear are part of and helping ray=out. To get into ray=out contact me. This advertisement as not been of the consent of any other ray=out member. ray=out's founder is currently DoffNfo (ray=out's current translator) & I (since my group Gear and its members have revived it).

I would love to do the QC....I've already replied to your PM.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 24 2007, 01:03 AM) I would love to do the QC....I've already replied to your PM.
biggrin.gif

Alright, I need you to come to IRC, and have a chat...but before that I need to test you not for QC, but for maybe Timing. We are currently in need of a Timer and you could be another addition to us. Come to IRC for the Timing information. For QC, I need to talk to you directly via msn, so contact me via pm on fansub.tv for my msn email or you can leave yours.

[email protected]

Alchemist...sorry for the late reply...just added u on MSN...PM me when you wanna chat....I'm free for the rest of the summer.
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back