Riddles 2.0

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Riddle for new page: (Woot, page 2! lol)

QUOTE Look at me with hands,
Or just watch with your eyes.
I come in many forms:
normal, small, or full.
I am two letters,
But sometimes one.
I can be many different things,
not just one.
I'm not just good to look at,
I am Eaten by many.
I am not close to non-existance.
What Am I?

No to

A/ah
Oxygen
Tea
Pie
Pi

Hint: When i say "two letters, but sometimes one." I describe myself, not my name.
wink.gif

yourself (I/me) - the only thing I can't make fit is the 'eaten by many' part...

lol, im eaten by many?
ohmy.gif
haha

No to yourself I/me
A/ah
Oxygen
Tea
Pie
Pi

Remember the hint i put: When i say "two letters, but sometimes one." I describe myself, not my name.

Think about it like that..
wink.gif

small normal and full ... sounds like some category of food or serving or size as it is eaten by many and some food that doesnt look good .... lol .... not able to come up with any anwser ... but am i getting any close or right direction?

You're definitely heading in the right direction. This is the type of thing that passes through my head, I consider it, and I say to myself,"Nah, it can't be...." and then it turns out right.
blink.gif

EDIT: I decided to say something else, lol. I'm not trying to be mean or anything else like that when I say this. Think about the whole riddle. For example, you cannot eat Pi, yourself, a/ah, or air.

HINT: I can be touched, felt, seen, smelled, and eaten. I am tasty!

QUOTE (Emmy82650 @ Aug 26 2010, 03:01 PM)

EDIT: I decided to say something else, lol. I'm not trying to be mean or anything else like that when I say this. Think about the whole riddle. For example, you cannot eat Pi, yourself, a/ah, or air.

HINT: I can be touched, felt, seen, smelled, and eaten. I am tasty!
VIOLENCE!!!(just kidding violence is never the answer) the real answer is .........FOOOOOOD. If its not FOOOOOOOD then its MONEYYYYYYY!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

ignore

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back