Roll call?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Milk Junkies 1 or 2? i saw both and 2 is way better. too bad the size is too unreal

@Revelation-san : Why is your age a secret.

I am from Europe > The Netherlands and i am 19 years old. See it isn't that hard to tell
biggrin.gif

in some way yes, it is hard to tell. who knows, he might be inferior to some of the members here.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 14 2005, 04:07 AM) @Revelation-san : Why is your age a secret.

I am from Europe > The Netherlands and i am 19 years old. See it isn't that hard to tell
biggrin.gif

Odd, I would have picked you a bit younger.
happy.gif

Why is that?

My age hmm... Well, I can be one of those really old men who has no life or I can be one of those really young girls that like to have fun ^^ take your pick.

or a really old guy that can do all types of kool old ppl tricks like stretch their armskin so much that kids could use it as a trampoline or even shape their necks to look like a nana. OH! and like if ur a good vainy old person you could like take em and swing em around like a cowboy ^^

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Sep 14 2005, 03:44 PM) Milk Junkies 1 or 2? i saw both and 2 is way better. too bad the size is too unreal
And by page two, my thread is already about hentai.

Haha. I like ecchi more than hentai, but still, it's something to be proud of =P

Welcome to Ftv Jed.
I'm Mike. 20. US.
You're a guy right? Then you should feel proud that your welcome thread is becomes about hentai hehe.

Welcome to ftv Jed!
16, NJ,USA
Support the Anti Anti-Loli Squad, we love t3h rori1

No problem, we always say hi to new members.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 14 2005, 08:18 AM) Why is that?
Dont know really, I always make my decisions depending on the way someone posts with a bit of influence from the force... If I think you're younger, theres probably something in the way you post.
happy.gif

I agree with TNT your posts make it look as if you are younger
IT just that it doesn't seem right with your age.
but i maybe wrong
smile.gif

I even look like a 17 year old, at least that is what most people say. But i don't care, beside's you really get sick if me when i am to serious.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back