Roll call?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Since everyone (me and wwwwww) perceives you as younger than you are, maybe you should have Daft change you into a chan again.
laugh.gif

Very funny, i think you wouldn't like me if i were all serious and strickt (like i am on most forums where i am moderator or admin) beside's not all my post are like you think they are, i do have some serious posts when i help people out whith there problems. But there are alot of people here who i think are younger then they really are. But who cares it's better for people to call you younger all the time then older, most people like it now when people think they are older but when the are late 30 or begin 40 they hate it when people think that they are older. So i don't care if people think i am younger, if they also do that when i am 40 i shall laugh at all the people who are 40 and people say that they are older then that mhuahahaha
happy.gif

Hey then why are you guys thinking that i was younger, or wait only TNT thought that. But really did everybody think i was younger then 19 or older, because on most forums people think i am between 21 and 25.

FOr my imformation i dont really care how old you are or anyone else.
All i was just doing was agreeing with TNT so please dont get offended or to serious.
smile.gif
. Anyway for my opinion of you, you are nice person since you do help people.

I always help people if i can, and i am not offended and like i said before you don't like me when i get serious about stuff. And i just have proven that
happy.gif
. But to get back ontopic who else hasn't been welcomed from the new members? Have we already welcomed you WWWWWW if not Welcome
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Sep 16 2005, 12:49 PM) did u know, ppl online always sound older when they post.
Maybe that's because they have time to think stuff out before they press the "submit" button.

Do people really do that, i don't i just type directly what comes to mind as a answer and press add reply.

thats maybe true but i always think before i submit though i dont think it makes me look older. it just doesn't work for me.
tongue.gif

Only thing i do is read it again to see if i made any big spelling mistakes.

It helps. You can watch yourself. Specially when you're trying to be funny you should be careful not to offend anyone.

I dont use much punctuation i just keep typing with or with out capitals
tongue.gif

Yes another member, be proud and put this in your signature: Proud member of the Anti - Anti Lolis Squad.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Sep 16 2005, 12:49 PM) did u know, ppl online always sound older when they post.
People tend to have difficulty picking my age according to my posts.
happy.gif

@ Dragon Take it easy.
wink.gif

Im hardly ever serious, even on the site where I am a mod. Its also one of the reasons why Im not a gamemaster (despite being asked for several small things) and only in one place a mod. I decline all offers (due to private reasons I hesitantly accepted one so far.)

BAH, age, who needs it, besides, were all either 2 things deep down inside
1. a preteen boy/girl drooling over ur weekly anime supply and playing with ur assorted figures and gashapon
OOOORRRR
2. Either a 40 yr old white male 300+ asian wanna be, sitting at home all day looking at ecchi pics and posting on forums. A lot of forums. Each with 1000+ posts

U mentioned nothing bout fat, so, r u like, jabba the ecchi?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back