Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

alchemist11

-dono
Kouhai
First: If mods find that this anime is already posted about then please delete this post/and/or lock it straight away.

Second: this is one of many new anime's that started:

QUOTE The story is focused on Shirohama Kenichi, an average 15-year-old weakling, when his life turns to Hell with the appearance of the naive, beautiful and strong transfer student, FÅ«rinji Miu. After Kenichi witness Miu's skills in martial arts and beats a karate senpai in a match, he is targeted by all the deliquents in the school. To save himself from being beaten around, Kenichi joins the dojo that Miu trains in, Ryouzanpaku, the gathering place of those who are strong... Everyday is Hell in that place for Kenichi...
wikipedia.org

As you can see the topic description says " a cousin sequel to Tenjou Tenge?" well, this might be, because of the overall feeling it gives which is a reminder of Tenjou Tenge, i hope you check it out and you'll notice then, what i mean. except for the actual fight style/sport, it seems very much like TT.

Hope to hear from readers and hope to see a positive response.

pics: more soon (from actual anime (screen shots) so far only the manga cover.
Kenichi_01.JPG

Is it already confirmed,aired,going to be subbed ?Well because it does look really interesting and the cousin thingie of Tenjou Tengou is a good comparaison ,it remind me of Souichirou when he join the dojo of Aya (I think) and train to be more strong...

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Oct 10 2006, 03:58 PM) Is it already confirmed,aired,going to be subbed ?Well because it does look really interesting and the cousin thingie of Tenjou Tengou is a good comparaison ,it remind me of Souichirou when he join the dojo of Aya (I think) and train to be more strong...
its already out: as in first episode. although RAW currently, but i presume it would be subbed soon and release probably in the next 2-5 days.

Ooookay good news
biggrin.gif
!But still going to wait for the subbed episode ....Do you knwo where I can view some picture of it alchemist11 ?Simple curiosity,I want to see how is the drawing and what do the characters look like.

Here it is: four quite nice pics of some of the characters...don't ask me why the first image looks more better than the rest, i don't know but somethings very wierd.

The pics and from the ending and intro song only and from next weeks ep.

THE PROTAGONIST! GOING TO BE PART OF THE DOJO
vlcsnap327734xr2.png

THE GIRL THE PROTAGONIST LIKES! PART OF THE DOJO
vlcsnap333826kd0.png

A FEMALE (HOT) CHARACTER (i think the only, beside the female above that) IS ALSO PART OF THE DOJO!
vlcsnap334154xv7.png

THE GROUP THAT TRAINS THE PROTAGONIST IN THE DOJO!
vlcsnap334538yp5.png

I think when this anime is subbed i will watch it, i really like that last pic you posted. It seems this is a comedy anime that is worth my time to watch ( my opinion can change once i have seen a few episode's)

Alright you caught my attention but beware of throwing around Tenjou Tenge the series that decided that you know what we don't need to finish off the anime so annoying...but i am open to that type of anime...so as soon as someone gets to subbing i will get to leeching or umm downloading...yes umm downloading...on a side note could that girl's chest in that first pic be any larger
tongue.gif
...opps now why is my tongue out...the words too much for one dress to contain just doesn't seem to do it justice...

Looks like not a single fansub group took out this anime....even thought there the raws out there(5 episodes till now).I hope somone sub it
unsure.gif
!

Be happy!!! a joint of doremi and umai just subbed the first ep, and I must say it was a really fun-to-watch first ep(especially the last mins of it), I think I'll go on with this anime
biggrin.gif

P.S: btw alchemist, the third picture in ur previous post is the same protagonist girl, cause the place of their mole is the same
ohmy.gif

Wow, never saw this coming! That's like three mangas I've read that have become animes in the past few weeks.
biggrin.gif

This is a good one, and it looks cool already.

(edit: also, it's absolutely nothing like tenjo tenge except that there's fighting. lol)

Hmm im Claiming the blondie.. Im quite sure she will most likely end up being the main character's guard or so..

I just hope the main can fight well, not like the main from summomomo

I watched the first episode. I'm really looking forward to this watching this anime. I hope the next one comes out soon

I really enjoyed Tenjou Tenge and was ticked when it didn't have an ending, so I'll definitely check out this show. I'm downloading the first ep now and I hope I like it.
biggrin.gif

i like this. its funny. im looking forward for the nxt ep.

Just got around to watching the first episode and well thats all thats been released so far.

Too bad because it seems to be a good one. And I thought Black Lagoon, Hataraki Man, Sumomo mo Momo mo, Pumpkin Scissors, Welcome to the NHK, and Ghost Hunt were the only good ones out.

Depending on how they go with this one it could turn out great or pathetic. I'm hoping for great. Well I probably shouldn't get my hopes up from 1 episode but what the heck.

[Moderator's Note: Thread exist. Next time please use the search feature before make a new thread. Duplicate thread merged. ]

Sorry about that But when I was looking at the anime through Fansub TV it said it didn't have an official thread for it. Guess I can't count on that.

QUOTE (Rail2k4 @ Nov 19 2006, 11:28 PM) Sorry about that But when I was looking at the anime through Fansub TV it said it didn't have an official thread for it. Guess I can't count on that.
Sometimes, for new series, it hasn't updated yet. So, try to not count on it.
Thanks for the info, I have put the link of this thread there, so now this thread should be available on the main site.
cool.gif

I love this anime episode 2 was cool. I can't wait for Kenichi to develop and a serious plot involving everyone starts. But right now it is good to watch Kenichi train and learn Martial Arts

Phew, I decided to watch the first episode since I was bored, and lol this anime is great. It is really funny, and the fighting skill reminds me of tenjou tenge. I finished watch the second episode, too. Unfortunately, the girls are not too cute..
rolleyes.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back