Show your Desktop!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE Nothing like tight space suits biggrin.gif .Hmmm~ I kinda sense a specific fetish here :333

QUOTE Time for a change! Its an edited by me version of a KEI scanWoah great desk you got there, do you mind sharing the original pic?

Heres my current desktop

Sure, here's the edited version that i'm using and if you want i can upload the original scan as well:

btw, JunMisugi, whats that sweet lucky star bar thingy?
rolleyes.gif

Thanks Nioki^^ And yeah it would be great if you could also upload the original as well
happy.gif

QUOTE btw, JunMisugi, whats that sweet lucky star bar thingy? rolleyes.gifIts a program called objectdock which simulates the dock bar of the mac os. The lucky star icons are just some normal windows icons which I use for it.

If you want I can upload the icons, I think my old link at ftv is already dead for it
tongue.gif

Here you go
tongue.gif
but you'll have to edit it anyway to make it wallpaper size
biggrin.gif

And the icons would be nice to have xD

New desktop i've been using recently.

QUOTE (oppai-ga-suki @ Jun 26 2010, 08:00 AM) Nothing like tight space suits
biggrin.gif

Me wants that wallie only higher res ;]

QUOTE (qrdel @ Sep 05 2010, 04:16 PM)Me wants that wallie only higher res ;]
Im not really sure what dimension constitute as high res. Here is the original anyway. I hope its big enough.

My current one:

Ah! it's been a while since me last visit hehe.
happy.gif

Okay here's my current wallpaper.

Hmmm this here ''show your desktop'' thread isn't as active as it used to be.... Ah well.
happy.gif

Here me new wallie as of today.
tongue.gif

Here are 2 of my most recent desktop pics from my favorite anime this season. XD

Also Ika-chan is mine. XD

Sadly i cant post my KnJ wallpaper since i think it breaks the rules, not to sure, if it doesnt its a grey area then lol.

Nice wallpaper Doomy, good taste as usual
biggrin.gif

Well since i didn't want to paste windows default wallpaper.. which i kept for a while after my format... I kinda dropped the thread. But here's my new desktop, I'll still be updating it though either samurize or rainmeter, but dunno yet. Just like my previous one, its an extended (by me) version of the original. If you need the original scan. Just ask. Its HD so its workable on diff resolutions (the scan).
Anyway:

And i just couldn't resist posting, my touhou skin for my browser:

P.S. Cool wall Chuuko-san Miku x Luka zOMG

Well ive finaly done it, ive changed from a Kodomo no Jikan wallpaper, never thought i would but when i friend showed me this wallpaper i just had to have it.

QUOTE (Nioki @ Dec 19 2010, 10:05 AM) Lol, nice one XD reminds me one photo from japan i have But wheres the pic from?
That i couldnt say since i dont know, since my friend showed me on his PC and i instaly took the image so i dont know where it came from im afraid
sad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back