Shuffle! Memories

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Oh so we're all claiming Shuffle girls now, huh?
biggrin.gif
Well I didn't really like any of the 5 main girls anyways; they all just seemed lacking to me...

I shall make a double claim: Kareha and Mayumi because I can't decide between the two.
tongue.gif

Mmm, as for my thoughts on Shuffle!, near the end with the Kaede arc really surprised me so that made the show much more exciting but the ending with Rin and Asa together and after all the shit Rin put Kaede through, I seriously wanted him to die. I was seriously pissed off when Asa brought him back to life.
dry.gif

Anyway, hoping for a better version this time around. Maybe Kaede will even get some damn recognition before Rin stabs her in the back about 20 times.
sleep.gif

QUOTE (noob @ Jan 01 2007, 10:54 PM) It is too late you two old men. GROW UP and stop whinning, time to find a claim a new girl. (talking to paul and blck)
should say the same to you noob =P, won't ever give up asa so =P. beside I never stop whining and don't care if I act immature - like it really matters ^^.

man am I tired, need to wake up.

@kit unless something wrong with my CPU/connection I can't open the spoiler with your pic.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jan 02 2007, 08:38 AM) @kit unless something wrong with my CPU/connection I can't open the spoiler with your pic.
I can't see that too...

LMAO @ marine and blck.

well it seems like kit's did the spoiler in a newbiesh style. you'll have to click on spoiler few times, since there're more than one spoilers. Or, you can always quote him and copy paste the link, that's what dor usually does.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jan 02 2007, 10:48 AM)QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jan 02 2007, 08:38 AM) @kit unless something wrong with my CPU/connection I can't open the spoiler with your pic.
I can't see that too...

Booo, try to click it 10 TIMES. He makes 10 spoiler tags, there. >.< Try it, the picture is just too nice to be missed. XD

Yea, you can also follow noob's suggestion. XD

@Bala: Ehem, I have claimed Sia at the first time in this thread. You late!!!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jan 01 2007, 04:38 PM) Anyway, I'm claiming Lisianthus now...XD (Hope chiisai wouldn't get mad over me...XD)
HA! I still remember the horror of the male members when I asked to be an honourary female member of the SSS
tongue.gif
I'd much rather claim the role of her personal bodyguard against perverted male fans
laugh.gif

They're really keeping the plot of this series quiet. Guess we'll know within two weeks (hopefully). Hopefully Nerine will get more air time with Rin, as she did kind of get pushed aside last time in the romance department.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jan 02 2007, 11:49 AM) @Bala: Ehem, I have claimed Sia at the first time in this thread. You late!!!
biggrin.gif

*sob sob*
sad.gif

You shouldn't be too sad about it. It's always war over the Shuffle girls anyways. Fighting over these girls in this forum will continue to happen so as long as more Shuffle related animes and games gets made.
laugh.gif

YESH!!! ITS FINALLY THE 7th JAN !!!! SHUFFLE MEMORIES !!! FASTER COME OUT !!!! ( dun tell me i got the wrong date pls !!! )

QUOTE (bala @ Jan 06 2007, 10:12 AM) YESH!!! ITS FINALLY THE 7th JAN !!!! SHUFFLE MEMORIES !!! FASTER COME OUT !!!! ( dun tell me i got the wrong date pls !!! )
lol i think you got the wrong date my friend its still the 6th of january lol . so your a day off ! but tomorrow it will air so be happy !

QUOTE (usspaul @ Jan 06 2007, 03:47 PM) lol i think you got the wrong date my friend its still the 6th of january lol . so your a day off ! but tomorrow it will air so be happy !
OH ! dam it ! i forgot my time with u all not the same... cuz its already the 7th Jan here already

Maybe when it comes to when an episode/series airs, we should just consider Japan's time (GMT +9) so nobody gets confused, just my opinion. And as of now, we know I guess that the first episode aired already.

saddly i havnt seen a raw out yet and i checked tokyo toshokan out like 5 times today lmao . anyways if it already aired then i suppose we will start seeing the raws out by mid tomorrow afternoon !

True. I haven't seen a RAW either (it's only been about 12 hours though), but then again, some subbers to get their own RAWs by themselves right?

lol you guys sound like drug-addicts with the drugs nowhere to be found...
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jan 07 2007, 01:39 AM) lol you guys sound like drug-addicts with the drugs nowhere to be found...
laugh.gif

that is what makes this very entertaining ^^.

If you're all wondering, Shuffle Memories premieres at:

JST GMT+9 at 24:00. This means its actually January 8th at midnight, but they just call stuff like 25:00 and 24:00 as part of the previous day for some reason..
EST GMT-5 at 10:00. This means January 7th.

I knew it aired at 12 midnight, but I didn't know that they considered it the same day so I thought it was the morning of January 7th. Ah, well, it's gonna air sooner or later anyways. So as long as the sub come out on the same day as when a whole bunch of episodes of other series come out. I still have a bandwidth limit and I would like to not be behind on things.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jan 06 2007, 11:39 PM) lol you guys sound like drug-addicts with the drugs nowhere to be found...
laugh.gif

oh course ! shuffle is like a cocane once you tasted its sweetness once your hooked for life !!! for life i tell you !!!! shuffle must have more shuffle . MORE Nerine ! more Sia more more more Kareha .... and big boob sensi !

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back