Shuffle! Memories

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well, if continuity will be make base of Tick Tack and Really? Really! , I think most of us will have good laugh perhaps.

Even in it game, I just can't stop laughing it twist. But again, same feeling like Shuffle! ... I don't think they want to make it again.

But judging at level of fanatic here ... why not, I don't mind seeing Shuffle! again.

why the **** they didnt continue the first season and just put all the things that was there except last episode and it wasnt that good...
anyway another stuff happend in the 11 episoeds?

Hmmm just finished watching the series... Wonder will there be a 3rd season anot?

There won't. All we can hope for is another OVA episode.... IF we're lucky.

QUOTE (UnDead-Mushroom @ Mar 12 2008, 07:32 AM) I Probraly will watch remake when i got it dld <.<
It's not really a remake. It's mainly reusing the scenes from the original series and just showing them in a different order depending on which girl the episode is focusing on. The only new scenes you'll see are in the last episode and in the OP and ED of each episode. Well, if you really liked Shuffle and haven't watched it in a while, then go ahead and watch Shuffle Memories, but it you recently watched Shuffle, then you should probably put off this one for a while. Just a little heads up before you watch it.

Sigh really wished for a Shuffle! 3rd season the anime was really unique and nice... Somehow reminds me of Nanoha....

QUOTE (Xocide @ Apr 07 2008, 06:49 PM) I just watched shuffle! should i DL Shuffle! memories #12? it looks like it sortof interesting
Well if you want to have each girl's OP and ED song go with all 12 episodes if you can. Although if you want an actual OVA-like story then just go with the very last episode then, since the others are recaps of what happened though each of the five girls, and the first episode is an overvire that Rin gives.

And a 3rd season is doubtful. Actually this would be more of a 1.5 recap season if you ask me. Besides this was orignally done as an Visual Novel, unelss they made a second one that revovled in this kind of setup then it's kind of doubtful that they would do another season. I mean if they did another season it'll be like To Hart 2. Same place, but different characters.

QUOTE (DrGray @ Apr 10 2008, 05:29 PM) Ok wounded they need a new Season cause they told who rin would marry
Well just so you'd know this was one o the now many anime seires that was biased off of a Visual Novel. I mean it could have gone the way the manga did and go with Sia, or any of the other girls that have the hots for him. I mean even Primula had an ending with that game.

Anyways never the less I don't think it would get another season since this was nothing more then a full recap season and nothing more of course. If they did another season it would have been out late last year, but then again I guess there is a remote possiblity of this pulling kind of a To Heart 2 setup. As in same place, but different characters more or less.

QUOTE (kenneth223 @ Jun 24 2008, 04:25 PM) When will other episodes of shuffle come out because there's only 12 episodes.
sad.gif

The 12th episode is the last episode. The other 11 episodes were just a recap of the series by character specific with less ecchiness. The 12th episode is a special "ecchi ova"

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back