Shuffle! Memories

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
I think this is about time that we should have a separate thread for shuffle! memories. Unfortunately, I'm unable to split the thread from the original shuffle thread. (Maybe the thread is too long?), I have tried about 10 times, but the page just does not want to load. Anyway, here is the thread about the new shuffle! series, "shuffle! memories".

Here is the original post from usspaul in the original shuffle! thread. http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...indpost&p=92123 There are several posts in there too that discuss about shuffle! memories.

Name: Shuffle! Memories
Genre: Comedy, Harem, Love-Romance
Producers: Navel, アスリード
Premiere Date: 7 January 2007

As already states in the original shuffle! thread, this series will be a remake. No synopsis is given though.
dry.gif
But it is believed that the story will focus (again) in the 5 main girls, Lisianthus, Nerine, Kaede, Asa, and Primula. Actually, I'm a bit disappointed hearing this fact. I really wish Tsubomi to appears more often in this series. >.< And, I also "wishing" the appearance of Sakura from Really? Really!

I claim Primula
laugh.gif
<3

Well I be waiting to see more Primula in Shuffle! Memories. =)

I claim Kaede, I was waaaaaaaaay too late in watching Shuffle, might as well claim someone for fun.

Hey2...since when this thread becoming a "claiming" thread...
blink.gif

Anyway, I'm claiming Lisianthus now...XD (Hope chiisai wouldn't get mad over me...XD) Well, Asa still one of my favourite...but well, I just interested in Sia recently...

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 01 2007, 03:23 PM)lol then I claim Nerine and Lycoris ^^ Didn't beat me to it this time blckdemondrgn
Kit, as far as i know, blckdemondrgn never claims Nerine or Lyrocis. Since he is my rival in claiming Asa. XD The one who claims Nerine and Lyrocis is usspaul. Oh and Kareha is also my favourite too with Sia...Oh...I love God...^^

We got to do something about this thread until the show actually start =D but you join the claiming party anyways =P.

Well yea blckdemondrgn will claim Asa without a doubt I think I killed him a couple time when I posted pics and gifs of her. XD

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jan 01 2007, 12:38 PM) Kit, as far as i know, blckdemondrgn never claims Nerine or Lyrocis. Since he is my rival in claiming Asa. XD The one who claims Nerine and Lyrocis is usspaul. Oh and Kareha is also my favourite too with Sia...Oh...I love God...^^
I thought blckdemondrgn claimed Lycoris before if I remember correctly. I know he didn't claim Nerine though because usspaul already did, but either way I've got them now mwahahaha

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 01 2007, 05:26 PM) I thought blckdemondrgn claimed Lycoris before if I remember correctly. I know he didn't claim Nerine though because usspaul already did, but either way I've got them now mwahahaha
I claimed asa and licorice ages ago, I wouldn't think that it would matter claiming again from basically the same anime just somewhat different.

but yea can't wait for the released date of shuffle memories ^^.

besides I won't give up my asa for no one, especially long hair version =P ^^.

jul yes I actually did claim licorice since no one else did for a long time ^^, mainly for her voice and blue eyes.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jan 01 2007, 01:48 PM) jul yes I actually did claim licorice since no one else did for a long time ^^, mainly for her voice and blue eyes.
lol for me because she was so kawaii! and because she looked a lot like Rika from Higurashi.

i claim asa gtfo

edit: now that i've claimed her, i can go ahead and say what i wanted.... well... I think they're going to make that cafe scene a bit longer

OMG.. i really cant wait til Shuffle!Memories comes out. i loved shuffle it was such a funny anime yet perverted........ but everyone likes a bit of it at least...

so i guess so.. the premiere day is January 7th, 2007... get ready to watch it guys..

QUOTE (noob @ Jan 01 2007, 08:12 PM) i claim asa gtfo

edit: now that i've claimed her, i can go ahead and say what i wanted.... well... I think they're going to make that cafe scene a bit longer
boo noob you go away =P, she been mine for a long while ^^. me no share asa ^^ =P.

well it is late, happy new year everyone and can't wait for this series to get started ^^.

anothery year to just watch anime. ^^

bah none of you can claim my beloved nerine and sia ! no one ! you people are lucky i had to do 17 hour work days for the past 3 days boo to all of you . and jul10 you should have hit me up on msn before posting ! you meanie ! anyways i dont care what any of you say sia and nerine are both mine !

QUOTE (chao fear @ Jan 01 2007, 06:28 PM) is this basically the same as shuffle itself.
Its actually unclear/unconfirmed how much will they be reusing or what's new.

Anyways....
@blckdemondrgn: You can have this wonderful magazine spread of Asa from this month's new Megami, and me takes Lycoris. Deal?
biggrin.gif

ok here goes *its a thumbnail, you know what to do to enlarge it.*:

It is too late you two old men. GROW UP and stop whinning, time to find a claim a new girl. (talking to paul and blck)

It's a claiming war.
blink.gif
Well, this is something that can only be found among the Shuffle related threads.

And noob, if you find some better girls for those too, you might be able to get them away from Asa, Sia, and Nerine.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (usspaul @ Jan 01 2007, 09:47 PM) and jul10 you should have hit me up on msn before posting ! you meanie ! anyways i dont care what any of you say sia and nerine are both mine !
lol...gome...I haven't online on msn for a few days now...XD
hey Paul, I knew that you really like Nerine, but I just know that you also a big fans of Sia. hmmm...I don't remember that you have claimed Sia.
tongue.gif
ughu...it seems this thread kinda go in the 'wrong' way.... >.<

@Kit: I haven't seen that picture. OMG asa is so hot...hmm, is that a fan made?
blink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back