Signature Creation.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I think i said you should go with the tutorial with the girls, i already tried this one. If you aren't a advance photoshop user with a steady hand you shouldn't make this one. Even i had to try 2 times to make it.

Let the people decide which one they wanna make. it seems that not many people are interested in the art section anymore.

not true just that we are silent am i ama noob dooing the tuts sergested here slowly getting better but not as good as Kansatsusha man how fast do you need to learn
tongue.gif
but i think that the circle i involved with is good but having some probes with it lol but i the grunge is usfull but that is just my view

This has been on hold long enough.

Everybody who wants to start with class again let me know so i know how many people will join.

This is also good for beginners with photoshop to learn new stuff.

I'm in for it. I've got nothing to do lately, so I might as well get back to class.

3 more exams in the next 2 weeks, and after that I'm up for it
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't mind learning.. just what systems do you need? I have word, photo stich.. I've never made any and I really don't have a clue how! So It's ok if i can't! Lol

@xkatelyn: Just read the first post on page 1 for your answer.

@BAakaTheOne: Then just join after 2 weeks, if you have time in between just enter
wink.gif

@Hamasusuke: You are always up for to learn some new skills
wink.gif

Also i will add a new rule:

If you have made something and made a tutorial you can use it when it's your turn to choose a tutorial for everybody to make.

I will make a tutorial from my latest creation (posted in the ava display thread) and post it when it's my turn.

Also i will wait untill the end of next week to see if more people will join before class will start.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Feb 04 2007, 04:44 PM) If you have made something and made a tutorial you can use it when it's your turn to choose a tutorial for everybody to make/
Alright, I can see what people can do with the tutorial I made a few weeks ago! muahahaha... Either that or i'll come up with something new.

Hiya, do you guys know if it is possible to put a flash based signature in these boards?

thanks in advanced,
hanyu

Im interested in learning sig and avatar creation.

Not a total noob, but almost. Look at my basic 'Deep Blood' signature for an example.
laugh.gif
Editing this post so it will show up
rolleyes.gif

I'm one of those ultra-brilliant but also a moron types, so please bear with me.

I have GIMP and Inkscape though and for the other open-sourcerers out there, I would be willing to help work around the differences between GIMP/Inkscape and Photoshop/Illustrator.

But I guess this thread is dead anyway and here is where you see the moron part.

3 years dead
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back