Sword Art Online II, Alicization: War of Underworld Part 2 & Alternative: Gun Gale Online

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Oct 02 2014, 04:00 PM) also we didn't notice a hint since ep.1, in the OP Spiegel turns into Death Gun...
by today do you think it'll end in #14, like Aincrad so next arc will be only 10?
ohmy.gif

I saw it, but... I see noooothingk, I know nooooothingk~
tongue.gif

There's nothing left in the book, without filler it should end before 14 hits the first commercial cut.

I'm glad I never bothered watching the OP beyond the first episode. I missed it the first time around and skipped every time after that so it wasn't until the 2nd half of the last episode when I connected the dots on Death Gun's identity. Where as I saw a bunch of posts about people seeing this coming from a mile away because of the OP.

And you gave the reason why I normally tend to ignore and skip the OP portions of most anime series as of now. In any case now that the GGO storyline is closed, more or less, I'm guessing that Asuna's story is going to start up next episode here.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 04 2014, 08:16 PM) And you gave the reason why I normally tend to ignore and skip the OP portions of most anime series as of now. In any case now that the GGO storyline is closed, more or less, I'm guessing that Asuna's story is going to start up next episode here.
It's already been confirmed that after next week's GGO recap episode they'll go into the Calibur arc followed by the Mother Rosario arc.

I was all set to do my "YAY! And GGO is OVER!" happydance here, but that next ep title PV... I don't know that we're going into Asuna's story here. GGO is completely over with this, but "Debriefing" makes it sound like there's something else than the Mother's Rosario arc coming up.

... I wonder if we're getting an anime original variant on Calibur SS as a little insert here? They've done everything else in chronological order, so that would be right here, but they skipped the prequel arc...

Anyway, I agree the OP was bad and spoilery, but I usually watch them anyway. Then again, I usually tend to get impatient with the animes and go read the stories anyway by ep 3~4 if I really like them, so it doesn't actually affect me all that much.

Edit: Left this open for half an hour to eat and missed Barbo's response. D'oh, why'd they go and waste an entire episode on RECAP!?

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Oct 4 2014, 7:34 PM)already been confirmed that after next week's GGO recap episode they'll go into the Calibur arc followed by the Mother Rosario arc.
QUOTE (Norren @ Oct 04 2014, 07:51 PM)missed Barbo's response. D'oh, why'd they go and waste an entire episode on RECAPso that's what Debriefing means today, episode 14.5 is like a mini-Extra Edition of Phantom bullet with Shino as narrator :/... also its opening is a recap instead of a new one, with only 9 eps left how they'll fit the next 2 arcs? a 3rd cour?
sleep.gif

QUOTE (Death_The_Kid @ Oct 12 2014, 08:11 AM) where is episode 15?
huh.gif

Coming out next week. This week was episode 14.5, a recap of the GGO arc.

Sword Art Online II 2nd Cour, Calibur & Mother's Rosario arcs

Japanese: ソードアート・オンラインⅡ: アーリー・アンド・レイト, キャリバー & マザーズ・ロザリオ
Airing dates: 18/10/2014 (episodes 15 to 17) and 8/11/2014 (eps. 18 to 24)
Opening theme: "Courage" by Haruka Tomatsu
Ending theme (Calibur): "No More Time Machine" by LiSA
ED theme (Mother's Rosario): "Shirushi (シルシ)" by LiSA

Main cast: Asuna Yuuki (アスナ / 結城 明日奈) voiced by Haruka Tomatsu
Yūki Konno (ユウキ / 紺野 木綿季) voiced by Yuki Aoi
Kirito / Kazuto Kirigaya (キリト / 桐ヶ和人) voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka

Supporting cast: Leafa / Suguha Kirigaya (リーファ / 桐ヶ谷 直葉 ) voiced by Ayana Taketatsu
Yui (ユイ) voiced by Kanae Ito
Silica / Keiko Ayano (シリカ / 綾野 珪子) voiced by Rina Hidaka

Lizbeth / Rika Shinozaki (リズベット / 篠崎 里香) voiced by Ayahi Takagaki
Sinon / Shino Asada (シノン / 朝田 詩乃) voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro
Klein / Tsuboi Ryōtarō (クライン / 壷井 遼太郎)http://www.swordart-onlineusa.com/character/img/fairy/3_klein.png voiced by Hiroaki Hirata

Chrysheight (クリスハイト) / Seijirō Kikuoka (菊岡 征二郎) voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa
Pina (ピナ) voiced by Shiori Izawa
Urd (ウルズ) voiced by Hōko Kuwashima
Verdandi (ベルザンディ) voiced by Mai Nakahara
Skuld (スクルド) voiced by Saki Fujita
Freyja (フレイヤ) voiced by Yūko Minaguchi
Thor (トール) voiced by Tessyo Genda
Thrym (スリュム) voiced by Shōzō Iizuka

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Oct 12 2014, 11:25 AM)QUOTE (Death_The_Kid @ Oct 12 2014, 07:11 AM)where is episode 15?Coming out next weekactually this S2 is 24 episodes long, but if you count the recap then it's 25 ;p... telling by new arc airing dates, Mother's Rosario will start in #18 after Calibur
smile.gif

So we're now getting one of those game world changing quests here to where Kirito is kind of questioning on if the game itself is evolving faster than what the GMs intend it to be here.

In any case looks like Shinon is now apart of Kirito's harem now.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Death_The_Kid @ Oct 19 2014, 07:18 AM) why there is still no episode 16?
I responded to you before when you asked where episode 15 was.

On Oct 4th, episode 14 aired.

On Oct 11th, episode 14.5 aired, which was only a recap of the GGO arc.

On Oct 18th, episode 15 aired.

On Oct 25th, episode 16 will air.

QUOTE (Death_The_Kid @ Oct 19 2014, 03:46 PM) but then why episode 15 just got preview?
The episodes are aired without the next episode Pv... so the Web Pv usually airs late in the week. It doesn't usually get picked up by the tracker, but I think the recap episode put it off balance.

QUOTE (Norren @ Oct 20 2014, 03:31 AM)The episodes are aired without the next episode Pv... so the Web Pv usually airs late in the week. It doesn't usually get picked up by the tracker, but I think the recap episode put it off balance.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 18 2014, 09:46 PM)So we're now getting one of those game world changing quests here to where Kirito is kind of questioning on if the game itself is evolving faster than what the GMs intend it to be here.

In any case looks like Shinon is now apart of Kirito's harem now.
laugh.gif
and NPC 'trap' Freya joins Klein's harem in ep.16 ;p about PVs, i posted a few if people couldn't wait for Phantom Bullet's climax... well I liked the battle against minotaurs, so far Calibur's arc reminds me more to Aincrad than Fairy Dance
biggrin.gif

Well this episode pretty much showed that Kirito can come close to using his dual wielding ability like he did before, but more of a limited version instead of his OP original that he had.

Also, apparently the Cardinal System itself might be evolving a bit too rapidly to the point where I think that the GMs don't even know about this issue at all. Also, forcing something close to a Ragnarok moment here pretty much shows that ALO is stemmed from Norse Mythology here.
tongue.gif

I need an animated gif of the entire party telling Klein that Freya was a trap. That Joke acquired such a horrible double-meaning.

Lawl at you pulling out that old meme from extinction to reference the trap episode xD

But meh I did always like skuld more than beldandi, on a side note i always wondered why there was no oh my goddess joke or reference in To Aru xD too late now that they finished the norse arc i guess, maybe they were on vacation? lol (or honeymoon or whatever)

Btw on the brightside, look at that Tales of Symphonia reference (Kratos) lol, when Zekken stands below a giant tree resting his hands on his sword that is stuck on the ground, reminds me of this (given identical palettes and Kratos being the name of a god of war, and Zekken beating Kirito, which might make him the strongest SAO gamer to date in the anime?)

tumblr_mrn2rxNgo91sf1v96o2_400.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back