Tattoos

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
no but...considering henna can vary between the colours of light brown to dark dark brown...it shouldn't show on them......but....sorry if this is offensive...

i guess tattoos look nice on those people with nice body figures. like muscular men or sexy women. it'd look seriously strange if a fat person had tattoos haha. but it seems popular around the youth these days. tattoos that is. it'd look strange once u get up to 30+ years old and think back about what u did it for. maybe your children to come might see you in a different way with the tattoo
dry.gif
dry.gif

My mom is 40 years old and has tattoos on her back that still look excellent to this date and i can say without a doubt that my opinion of her did not change from when she didn't have them to when she got them. She was the same person, just with art on her body. A persons physical change does not change who they are.
laugh.gif

"mom'd be proud haha" .... heh, that's a Japanese pun (haha=母)

Speaking of Japanese, never get a kanji tattoo unless you already know yourself exactly what the kanji means (and think carefully about why you would want a tattoo in a foreign language anyway)... lots of Japanese speaking people think gaijin who get kanji tattoos are idiots and if you ask them for help with the kanji they will play trick on you so you get something obscene tattooed on you, then every time you meet a Japanese person they will snigger

I think that tribal tattoos are played out, i mean what tribe are these girls from?(jk)
tongue.gif
and i agree with hiroyuki in that you definitly hace to be carefull with tattos in different languages or you might ask for the kanji for oba-chan and get the kanji for baka and that would suck
laugh.gif

Hehe... true, well I hope you have a good example if you want a kanji since some look alike so much. So no tribals then, what about thorned roses?
biggrin.gif

I have a laughing, flaming skull over my heart, all done in black ink, looks very stylish too, though it hurt something ungodly when i got it done, but i suppose thats the whole point of tattos, to remember something in your life and seal it in pain.

lol, Angerfist, you know of the Legacy of Kain Series. THERE IS A GOD! lol. Kain's is cooler but for some reason i like Raziel's as well. Might have both. J/k

I want the Fate/Stay Night Wizard thingy on my hand
laugh.gif
........ my state won't allow hand tattoos though.......poor me
sad.gif
..........but i can dream

Nightdragon: You can tatoo them both, one on each arm.
laugh.gif

Personally I also like Tidus his symbol from Final Fantasy X, or Cloud's wolf from Advent Children on my back or something.

something mechanic looking along backbone would be cool and backbones latin name written in that mechanic looking tattoo...

And super mario mushroom on arm would be cool too :3

I liked the mechanic idea, but no mushrooms.
laugh.gif
How about a serpant or a lion on the belly, it's nice for the girls since they can rub it tail below.
smile.gif

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Aug 01 2006, 03:56 PM) on the belly
OUCH! Most painful place you can get a tattoo! Baring the "nefarious" regions of human flesh. Anyways. I wont ever get a tattoo. Firstly, because I get bored of one idea/image. Secondly, because they WILL dull as you age. I have seen some old tattoos and they are gross. Thirdy, I lift and run a lot. As I do my body gains and losses weight relatively frequently. This really does mess with the tattoo. (no arguements here, I have seen the effects first hand)

I always thought full tribal tattoo on one of my arms and shoulder would look cool, then I considered how expensive it is to remove them and how painful it would be to get one whole arm covered.

A corney joke I once heard:

Q: Why should you get a tattoo that says "I'm an idiot"?
A: Because when you're 70 and wonder why you ever got a tattoo in the first place, all you have to do is look down and go "Oh yeah!"

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back