Tattoos

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I've always liked tattoos and i was curiouse as to see if anybody had any and if so what of. dosent matter if they are real or fake, anime inspired or not!

Here are some i drew on myself today. (I'm only 17 so i have to wait a little longer
sad.gif
)

I'm Seriously considering getting a Spike Spiegal tattoo for my 18th birthday on my forearm or my calf.
ph34r.gif

as far as placement of tattoos, i don't think it matters that much where you put it but more of if it is original and has some meaning to you.
biggrin.gif

I am with Chiisai. Tattoos have creeped me out alot, mainly if there are tattoos all over the persons body cause then that really creeps me out. As for me getting a tattoo... i doubt i ever will get one but then again, i am still 13 so things could change.

I think tatoos are a great thing

....if you're a giant hairy bald guy in leather

get a cross shaped scar tatoo on your left cheek

Just remember that tattoos are *permanent*, they'll be there you're whole life. So don't get something that has meaning to you now but in 20 years from now will make you scratch your head and wonder what the hell it was supposed to be about. Also, as you age, the tattoo will deform. It will stretch, lose it's color and shape, and turn into a really ugly "thing" on your (insert body part) which looks really really disgusting.

One more note: If you plan to get a job in the professional world where you would be dealing with other people, make sure the tattoo is somewhere inconspicious that can easily be covered up (e.g. Upper arm, back, etc) Don't get them on the back of your neck or you'll be forced to wear a turtle neck every day at work. Don't get one on your calf unless you don't plan to wear shorts to work; don't get it on your lower arm unless you want to wear long sleeves every day, and don't get it on your hands unless you're okay with gloves *all* the time. Most companies, government agencies, and groups will not allow you to show your tattoo in public so they'll either not accept you, or make you wear things that cover up (long sleeve shirts, pants, turtle necks, gloves, etc...).

Alright, I've given my word of warning, so that in mind, have fun. I've found many tattoos to be cool and/or attractive - just do yourself a favor and don't get more than one, keep it relatively small; and make sure it has meaning that will last (don't put the name of your girlfriend on your forearm b/c you might break up with her and then start wondering how you could be such a complete idiot).

not a lightning bolt shaped one on your forehead?

one word: Henna... it looks pretty much like a tattoo with none of the icky never-gonna-come-off-even-if-you-want-it-to effects
biggrin.gif

i dont think that tattoos are a good idea... youre not gonna be the same person in 30 years and im sry if this offends anyone but old ppl with tattoos... not a pretty sight..... to say the least... i remember my 70 year old math teacher had one on her ankle.... **shudders**

hmmm..... how about anime tattoos???? i want that..... example a tattoo of the command spells like emiya shirou have in his arm from fate stay night....

Wow it dosen't look like there are many tattoo fans here
unsure.gif
. The whole allure of tattoos for people that want them is that they are permanent pieces of art that you wear with you forever. This is why you need to be carefull of the "artwork" you choose to have tattooed on yourself. I personaly would not get something generic like a nautical star or the SRH spade because i think that the coolest tattoos are the unique ones that no one else has. And allong the lines of Tattoos in regard to the buisness world tattoos are becoming much more widely accepted by society and the jobs that would not hire you for having a tattoo (discrimination) usualy are the jobs you have to wear a long sleeve shirt and dockers for anyway.

I would also like to point out that neither of the things i drew on myself would ever be tattooed on me. I just draw on myself for fun and because i like how it looks.
cool.gif

Tattoo removal technology is advancing rather quickly and if you are willing to pay the money they can be removed.

I've had henna tattoos before and they didn't last long enough for me.
biggrin.gif

And i prefer tattoos to plastic surgery because i believe it's better to stand out than blend in.
ph34r.gif

Henna won't obviously last long...but also it does depend on the henna itself...the more darker the henna more darker the image...and also....but when its half-dry you have to massage mustrad oil gently over it without destroying the design..Mustard oil make the desing stand out even more and thus making the design darker. I have seen many henna designs on people and one perso had a design that was like nearly black..thats how dark it can be....

Warning: Please make sure not to use Henna if you are black....this is not a racist suggection but really henna doesn't show on black people.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back