TeamSpeak voice server

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

add a Voice Communication Server?

• Yes, I have a microphone and am willing to participate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if it's Ventrilo.

• Yes, only if it's Teamspeak.

• Yes, but I will only listen in.

• No, it's a waste of resources.

• No, it's not necessary.

• No, this is stupid.

• Total voters
Oh wow what a night
biggrin.gif
It was absolute great, a huge thanks to everyone who have come, I hope we can do that soon again
laugh.gif
QUOTE Again, I wish Jun-san and Yuki-san the best that life has to offer...all the best! tongue.gifMuchas Gracias yaya
biggrin.gif

And do it again, we shall.
wink.gif
Spoke with FTV Loli DSL, and got a tentative date, with regards, to her upcoming birthday celebration. I will just post it here and as we get closer to her birthday, I will confirm and post the remaining details.
And yes, like Jun-san says...QUOTE I hope we can do that soon again. 

I have music scattered all over my computer...meaning, loads, in two different files. So, today, I am testing both files out...was not sure if I could play both on Teamspeak...one is on my computer hard-drive, the other, on the external hard-drive...so me, a dummy, with certain computer thingamajigs, well, today, I passed another test! Hooray! I was able to figure out how to play the files from the external hard-drive, on Teamspeak...some will roll their eyes, but as I love to play music for the party goers, well, hell, I had to learn before the next shindig comes around.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
Hint~~Hint: Girlfriend in a Coma, well, it will be played twice...and then some!
laugh.gif

Update... just spoke with my good friend, DarkSkyLady, soon-to-be-celebrated birthday girl. It is possible we may forego the planned Teamspeak party, as her computer is acting up.
sad.gif
Though it is still early, well, best to let everyone know now. If things change and her computer is up and running, we will gather and toast and boast in her honor. I will keep you all posted.
wink.gif
Tootles til then!
tongue.gif

Well, it seems several folks have their computers on the brink of failure, and with no plans to get them mended in time for the planned bash on Teamspeak. That being said, we will forego the festivities until further notice, for that crazy girl, DSL, that is.
wink.gif
Til then, all you festive TS party-goers, smoochies and whatnot! Adore you all, I do!
tongue.gif

Planned Webzine Meeting...
Update...4/21/09~Tuesday @ 14:30... I see the Teamspeak server is offline...interesting, of all days too. Hum, I wonder. Anyway, that being said, the meeting is cancelled as a result and I leave it to the powers-that-be, to re-schedule.

Just a hopeful get together...when JunMisugi is well again and fully recovered, I want to give thanks by celebrating with a Teamspeak get together, upon his return. So I am thinking, sometime in June...til then, have a great Summer everyone.
wink.gif

Finally! I spoke with my good friend, DarkSkyLady and she has her computer issues all squared away which means, soon, very soon, and hopefully, once my dear JunMisugi, gets back from his sick leave, we will gather and celebrate them both. Where? Why on Teamspeak, of course. Stay tuned!
wink.gif

Update! Good news, everyone! Our very own JunMisugi-san, is soon to return. So, with that in mind, I plan a rousing, welcome back Teamspeak party, for him, mid-June.
laugh.gif
DSL-loli, will also be celebrated. It will be a belated birthday bash for her.

Event:Welcome Back Party for JunMisugi/Happy Belated B-day for DSL-loli!
Place: Teamspeak
When:Mid-June/either a Friday or a Saturday evening
Time: Most likely, 5 or 6 p.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time
As soon as the day and time are confirmed, I will post it here! Stay tuned!
wink.gif

Awwwwn thanks so much yaya <3, gomen for my current absence here but well like you know since I was ill that long I need to catch up a lot of things. Anyway I hope you get the gang together soon
wink.gif

Whatever happened to the everyone hang out and random karaoke fests? I miss that....

QUOTE (Sacrianna @ Jul 20 2009, 12:38 AM) Whatever happened to the everyone hang out and random karaoke fests? I miss that....
You and I both. I would be more than happy to attend but no one seems to want to anyone.

QUOTE (Sacrianna @ Jul 19 2009, 11:38 PM) Whatever happened to the everyone hang out and random karaoke fests? I miss that....
I believe daft proposed using a new software for people who wished to utilize teamspeak for that reason. As to what the software is called and how will you be able to access it, you should PM daft and ask him about it. Or someone who has more knowledge regarding this matter could enlighten all of us.

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Jul 19 2009, 05:46 PM) Awwwwn thanks so much yaya <3, gomen for my current absence here but well like you know since I was ill that long I need to catch up a lot of things. Anyway I hope you get the gang together soon
wink.gif

Ah...mi querido Jun-sanito!
wub.gif
I am working on it and it will be the first week of August like you and I discussed. But it may be on Skype and not Teamspeak, maybe...not sure yet.
wink.gif
Anyway, I will notify everyone. I too, miss the days when we hung out on Teamspeak. All those great parties we had, ah...memories.
wink.gif

QUOTE (noob @ Jul 22 2009, 09:48 PM)I believe daft proposed using a new software for people who wished to utilize teamspeak for that reason. As to what the software is called and how will you be able to access it, you should PM daft and ask him about it. Or someone who has more knowledge regarding this matter could enlighten all of us.
Or we could just idle in the channel and draw people in by their "wtf...there's people on the teamspeak server" when they see the site's home page
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Sacrianna @ Jul 24 2009, 11:05 PM) Or we could just idle in the channel and draw people in by their "wtf...there's people on the teamspeak server" when they see the site's home page
tongue.gif

I tried that... For a whole week
I've only seen like two people drop in during that time and it was empty within like 10 seconds of them entering in... It was a lonely week.

I do actually feel lonely there...
sad.gif

Can anyone just join so I don't look like the only fly on the wall?

FLU FTW!

TS FTW!

GNU FTW!!!!!!!!

I'll pop in later on today. I have to head out now... but I will definitely be on there later on. My time will be like... 4pm... then maybe later on around midnight, CST. I'm no good with time calculations off of the top of my head... so feel free to calculate that out on a global scale and I'll be there!

Is my idea or the server is down?

It keeps telling me it couldn't access it, even that in front page it says people is there...

wich remembers me.. what happaned to daft27?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back