Tenpou Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Noshi

-sama
Retired
I wasn't sure if I should make a new topic for this one... Three episodes have been subbed already (Lunar Anime). I don't think much ppl are watching this, and using the search didn't turn out anything, so here it goes.

In short, the anime is about Ryuudo Yukiatsu. He's got some power called Ayagami that's used to fight youi (some sort of gods which have gone berserk). His powers are the ability to find the words behind things.

Examples to show what I'm talking about:

A group with, similar abilities to kill such Youi, called Ayashi notices Yukiatsu's powers and want him to join them.

I really had no idea at first what this anime was about untill the second episode... but I think it was worth the try

I'm watching this one and despite it being slow (sometimes) I like it . There was a thread up prior to the system failure , but as you are aware it was lost . The thing I like about this anime story is the hero, his difficulty in accepting his power and his struggles to allow himself to become one of the mystical warriors that the group, who follow him, are asking him to be . Also like the historical references .
laugh.gif

Wow... someone actually replied
tongue.gif
I'm sorry if someone else already created it... I wasn't aware of it since I was in Rome or Germany the weeks before the crash.
The historical references.. I thought it would be another anime just like bakumatsu kikansetsu.... with swords and stuff.. but in stead I got a questionmark at the first ep, Yukiatsu fighting the mountain-god with the character of chichi at the second ep, and started liking it at the third ep.

And.. I got very curious about : how Youi tastes....
unsure.gif
laugh.gif
I'm serious!

QUOTE (Noshi @ Nov 11 2006, 03:26 PM) And.. I got very curious about : how Youi tastes....
unsure.gif
laugh.gif
I'm serious!
It sure looked good eh ? I was left wondering if they gain power from consuming the stuff . We'll just have to wait and see .
wink.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Nov 11 2006, 05:49 PM) It sure looked good eh ? I was left wondering if they gain power from consuming the stuff . We'll just have to wait and see .
wink.gif

IF anyone gets a boost from eating it, it would be Yuki...IMO I still doubt them honestly getting a boost from it, they probbly just eat it cause it tastes better than normal animals. I mean wouldn't you eat it if it was the best tasting meat out their.

Hey Noshi! I`m glad you brought the topic back! I was the one that made it before the system failure
biggrin.gif

Anyways, I like the hero very much because he is so different from the usual kind we meet in anime.
And the theme, I mean, the strength, words have and the ability to use them, exellent idea from the creators!

It does move a little slowly and there are many characters which we`ve seen but not introduced yet. Can`t wait for the next ep where Yuki is going to act as a member of the team from now on!
tongue.gif

ayashi.jpg

QUOTE (ploumid @ Nov 12 2006, 01:53 PM) It does move a little slowly and there are many characters which we`ve seen but not introduced yet. Can`t wait for the next ep where Yuki is going to act as a member of the team from now on!
tongue.gif

Yes , he finally decided to face his fears and his destiny . For a moment though , I thought Yuki was gonna take off with the woman and her little son . The man that only Yuki can see , who is he ? Was he a former mentor to Yuki at one time in real life ? Maybe in his youth ? Anyone know ?

As this is an original work (i.e. not from a manga), we are all on the same page when it comes to the story. What you see is what you get, anything more is speculation. That man is definitely interesting though. At first I thought he was just Yuki's imagination, like he was going crazy or something, but it seems more likely that he really does exist. Maybe he is from the 'other world'?

This show is turning out to be pretty interesting, not quite as ADD friendly as some of the recent action hits. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

QUOTE (JKTrix @ Nov 19 2006, 06:20 AM) As this is an original work (i.e. not from a manga), we are all on the same page when it comes to the story. What you see is what you get, anything more is speculation. That man is definitely interesting though. At first I thought he was just Yuki's imagination, like he was going crazy or something, but it seems more likely that he really does exist. Maybe he is from the 'other world'?

This show is turning out to be pretty interesting, not quite as ADD friendly as some of the recent action hits. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out.
Thanks, JKTrix, for that piece of information . So it is possible the man in question, may be from the other world......hmmm. I just dl episode 4, should be interesting .

This isn't from a manga?
blink.gif
I must say then, bones is spectacular; one of my top favorites for animation companies.
happy.gif
So yeah, I picked this one up as well, and episode 4 shows promise to be a great series.

QUOTE (13thsquadcaptain @ Nov 19 2006, 07:54 PM) I've been waiting for lunar to peak my interests again from the comments i seen so far i'll try it and get back to ya...
You will not be disappointed . I just finished watching episode 4, very good and more is revealed regarding Yuki, the hero of this story . Hope you like it .
biggrin.gif
Both the music and the animation are excellent, in my opinion. Love the closing song, bittersweet it is .^-^

Okay, I finally caught up with episodes 5 and 6. Wow...this one is getting better...what beautiful animation and great action scenes. Now I know who Yuki-sama's friend is and the connection they have to one another....dragon and cloud...episode 7 is going to elaborate more on that. The other fascinating theme is the one of the little girl, Atl , that is an Aztec name, and she is the last of her people, the Mexica . I never expected to see the Aztec culture and their worship of the great serpent god, Quetzalcotal, to be part of the story. Excellent.. hope more people will check it out.
biggrin.gif

Hmmm, i wonder why this anime is not that popular? well saying that i dont think that i would have started watching it if ImTakes had'nt recomended it to me. im not shure what the latest episode out in japan is, but its only up to 10 here, they take so long to come out.
I think that this is a very overlooked anime and i really like it, my ava is from it and my name is the same as the main character, but not based on. i think more people should start to watch it. if you read this thread then at least download the first ep and see for your self,

The first few episodes are not on this site so heres the download to the first one, if you want any more pm me or go to animesuki:
TORRENT
Tenpou ibun ep 1
if you want a ddl then pm me cos i cant be botherd to put it here
biggrin.gif

(i think this is alowed cos its not licenced, but if its not, gomen)

QUOTE (Yuki69 @ Feb 15 2007, 01:03 PM) Hmmm, i wonder why this anime is not that popular? well saying that i dont think that i would have started watching it if ImTakes had'nt recomended it to me. im not shure what the latest episode out in japan is, but its only up to 10 here, they take so long to come out.
I think that this is a very overlooked anime and i really like it, my ava is from it and my name is the same as the main character, but not based on. i think more people should start to watch it. if you read this thread then at least download the first ep and see for your self,

The first few episodes are not on this site so heres the download to the first one, if you want any more pm me or go to animesuki:
TORRENT
Tenpou ibun ep 1
if you want a ddl then pm me cos i cant be botherd to put it here
biggrin.gif

(i think this is alowed cos its not licenced, but if its not, gomen)
Yuki! I agree...it seems just you and I are watching.....no, not true. I know of a few other folks but for some reason, no one is posting...too bad. I have to play catch upand then I will comment some more. I think it was mentioned befroe that there is manga for this one...what you see is what you get.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Feb 15 2007, 01:07 PM) Yuki! I agree...it seems just you and I are watching.....no, not true.
Yes it's not true; I've been watching since the first episode came out all those months ago.
tongue.gif
I wish Lunar were quicker on this one though.
sad.gif
I do like this series because the characters are awesome and the battles are sweet, though still not many know about it, even when it was made by bones (last season they did Ouran which is one of the reasons I wanted to check this one out).

So I've seen up to episode 10 and even though the subbing is slow, I intend to see it to the end.
smile.gif

How many episodes are there gonna be for this anime ?
wink.gif

At last lunar finaly decided to pull there finger out, ive been waiting for these for so damn long, i almost forgot about them. Well this news has quickly pulled me out of an "end of series depression".
@JCD: im not sure how many it will have, but im guessing 24-ish.
Its good to see other people finaly watching it and i hope even more will cos it is a good anime.
Any way i know what im watching tonite
biggrin.gif
:

QUOTE (Yuki69 @ Mar 11 2007, 11:07 AM) im not sure how many it will have, but im guessing 24-ish.
The anime is finished, Episode 25 was the last episode. Originally supposed to be another ones of BONES' best anime like E7 with 52 episodes, but because of poor ratings it got shortened to 25 episodes. I hope Bones make a second season cause this ended in the most awkward way, Bones probably had more episodes already done but couldn't release them. sucks aye.

wait till next year

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back