Thanks

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
And of course, a huge thank you to everyone who has donated money in the past day or so
wink.gif
(From those who cannot donate but love this site too)

Thanks to everyone who made fansub what it is today!
The biggest thanks however goes to Daft27 for creating fansubtv in the first place, w/o this place, I wouldn't have met some of the great folks around here heh
biggrin.gif

Yea, wow, Thanks FTV.
I have a lot to thank for, mostly anime, but good discussions, a few good friends, ecchiness, and a way to spend my time at home.
So, thanks to Daft to making such a kick ass site, and thanks to the mods, such as DoR who keep the forums clean and fun for all of us to enjoy. And thanks to Connor and MKK for giving me such ecchi pleasure.
And finally, thanks to all of the forum posters, because without you, the forum wouldnt be as fun, and watching it grow over the moths I've been here and meeting new people has been great!!!
tongue.gif

indeed. this site is simply amazing. i've never seen so many latest release anime titles up for direct download in my life of searching online. i am so grateful to everyone who contributed to making this place so awesome. this site is perfect for me since i'm at college right now and it turns out that i can't download using bit torrent since it's against the university rules. so i panicked and figured i will not be able to keep up with the anime titles i was watching until summer, but with this site, i have nothing to worry about.

THANK YOU EVERYONE. ESPECIALLY TO DAFT SINCE YOU CREATED THIS WONDERFUL PLACE. YOU ARE TRULY A GOD AMONGST MORTALS.
laugh.gif

thanks for supplying us with links to all the new anime >_< so convenient just to come here, love the site
tongue.gif

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks...

...Thanks!!!!

THANKS FansubTV!!!
Thanks to:
daft27>>>as a leader of fansub tv
bold>>>who explaining and help me in engineering and solve my computer problem
dragon of rune>>>who gives a lot information
mkk2004>>>who gives many doujinshi, pictures,songs of anime,esp for fate/stay night (n ecchi thread, too)
conor>>>echii thread... lol
hamasusuke>>>the info for fate/stay night and help me about my computer, too.
wwwwww>>>for the awesome signature!!
and other moderators>>>who has helped a lot

also to:
chiisai_hana>>>who give me a lot info and songs about shuffle!
blckdemondrgn>>>for the chat and shuffle fanbooks
usspaul>>>for shuffle game and wallpaper
wceend>>>information for shuffle game
fayewong>>>my signature and a lot of help an time that he gave to me
xcouger>>>give me many pictures for nishino, ichigo 100%
and the other member who i cannot wriite down the name here>>>thanks everyone for a wonderful time with fansub tv!

wait...wait...it doesn't mean i will leave fansub tv! I'm not retired, yet. I'm still here ok?!!
THANKS and KEEP BEING THE BEST!!!
wink.gif

edit: I added some more people up there ^^

Thanks for the great service in general I might have never seen Air gear or Final Fantasy: Last order without you, Thanks and keep it up

Thank you for not making me feel like the only spammer on this forum. My evil twin above is the true baka. Hmm sounds a lot like Chewbacca. If you have an accent.

Many thanks to FansubTv for setting up such a great site.........keep up the good work guys.........
wink.gif

Also a big thank you to all members who, day and night, keep posting in the forums........
biggrin.gif

THANKS!!!!
- To The Creator of Fansub~
- To Fansub Team~
- To Fansub Members~
- To EVERYONE!!!~ -^___^-
- Thank you ALL so SO MUCH!
laugh.gif

I'm like an uber-noob here, but I'll try:
SPECIAL THANKS!! @:

-The administrator!(s?) Without you this site would've been a mess
-The moderators! Without you too this site would've been a mess

My personal thanks @:

xcouger, you're about the only person here i've had a discussion/talk with in the Ah! My Goddess 2nd Season topic
happy.gif
I thank you too for complimenting me on my work (bet you're gonna love this last one I made hehe) and my avatar
happy.gif
I also see your name pop up here and there

warchico, for telling me where you got that Peorth pic hahah
laugh.gif
Turned out to be a screenie.

Kansatsusha-sama, (I believe it was you
blink.gif
) thank you multiple times for directing me to that Ah! My Goddess manga download site, I wouldn't have survived without it
smile.gif

Thnx...er...sry I forgot your name..the Nishino fan person!! For an invitation to the Satsuki FC! (if I recall right XD)

Thanks...the person who needed help with PS, for letting me help you with it
tongue.gif
(I sent you a PM, did you receive it?
unsure.gif
)

Yeah it's all got to do with one anime, but that's how I got here anyway
happy.gif

And still my silent, background thankies to Daft, who saved this forums' ass by backing it up. Again, thanks a lot
smile.gif

Thank you to all those that have made this site exist.

I recently graduated from college. Before I did so I lived in an on campus apartment and because of the ITS firewall I could not use BT. If it weren't for this site I would not have seen many great anime shows. Thank you very much

WoW and Thank you TEAM Fansub TV. I'll do my best to leave torrents up as long as possible and donate as often as possible. Thank you for your awsome service.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back