Thanks

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
ThAnKs everyone!!!

thank you for making this best sye ever

arigatou6io.jpg

you all the best keep it up

n_n

Thanks for everything. I have met alot of friends here and trust me. Its been a blast and it will continue to be a blast.

big thanx to this site b/c now i dont have to watch this BS that's coming out of america they dare to push to kids...and these animes are more my taste. Akagi, the Third, would never make it over here but is one of the few reasons why i visit this site.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH (ARIGATUO)

I've been coming to the site for about 6 months now and I can tell you this is the best anime site I've ever been part of.

Thank you so much for your hard work and integrity in the way you operate. I will try to financial support you whenever I can.

Thanks again
smile.gif

There are no set amount of words that can express the gratitude I have towards this site. The people, the media, and the general atmosphere is what makes this place the place I have come to love.
So in one word (.........), because there is no word that can say thank you enough.

Thanks to everyone,I'm happy to belong to this fabulous community and hope to make a lot of friend (even thought I'm making right now
biggrin.gif
,I think
rolleyes.gif
).And let's all share our hobby (or addiction
smile.gif
) together
wink.gif
!

I've been using this site for so long, I don't know what I'd do without it anymore. Thanks for everything you guys do ^____^

::bow::

I m new at this site n forum but i want to say "ARIGATO GOZAIMASU" to u all.

Since i at this site, i m very bz everyday.........watching...... downloading.......
reading at the forum.......

This site is the most interesting n uptodate anime site that i ever seen..........

Everyday new anime pop up............
Everyday I will log in.............

I want to say 1 more time "ARIGATO GOZAIMASU"

Just like to take a little time to thank the Fansub TV Network for such awesome Direct-Download links to a lot of anime series, I'm really really thankfull for what I now think of as the best place to get my anime!

Also a big thanks to subbing groups who make these watchable
smile.gif

im just amazed that i finally have people to talk to about anime,cause my friends are getting pissed at me.i enjoy reading the posts and the theories people have and also getting advice about whats hot and whats not.im not really a internet freek but wow this is probably the greatest site i've been at.i just want to say thanks to who ever and i feel that many people feel the same way.

I wish to thanks everyone involving in uploading, subbing and maintaining this site for other to use.

Thank you.
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back