Thanks

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Thanks........ermmm....Thanks!........ermmm..............................THANK YOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emm,that's more like it.
Really,i've learn much more about anime's world,sharing opinions on my favourite anime with all anime-freaks yet wise person of the forum,and just communicating with u guys is lot of fun.FSTV's DA' BEST!

I would also like to say HOUNTONI ARIGATO
To Daft who always giving me explanation everytime i ask question long time ago, when i joining FTV.
To Bold who help me giving explanation about what happen with full service/self service method
And to all FTV Mods and staff who keeps working hard so its possible to make FTV becoming better and much more better from time to time

I am an ardent fan of City Hunter & when i got to watch Angel Heart here, I was thrilled. But, there were some epsiodes (eg 9, 20) have issues with video being choppy & I am determined that I need to find solutions to resolve that. Being a newbie on MAC as well as Codec stuff, i visited the Fansub Forum & read the R&R (rules & regulations) before posting my questions. Hey !! It does help if you are patient & read through the topic posted or do a detail search. Once again, many thanx to the Forum Moderator of TroubleShoot & Support.
cool.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif
tongue.gif

though i was banned before(cos some idiot sharing the LAN broke the rule)..i just cannot stop loving this site! since i can't to bittorents where i'm staying..FTV was like a gift from above. God Bless all those who help keep FTV up and running

THANK YOU!!!!!! lOVE U ALL!!!

Once again i wanted to thank all the FTV Crew members for all their work, and wanted to say wow to the amount of users there are now ^.^

thanks to myself...lol
laugh.gif

naa...kidding,
thanks to all of u that work hard for FTV
keep up the good work so i can keep up downloading
tongue.gif

I want to give thanks to FTV in general.. through FTV i was able to meet ya'll.. make new friends.. discuss about life and anything in general in the threads.. and most importantly, be able to be updated with the latest anime and its news..

Thnx Daft for all the work you've put into this project..
Thnx to all the staff for keeping eveything in order around here and making this site become a warm welcome to everyone who wishes to join..
laugh.gif

Yep. Thanks again FTV, all staff,and all the members. This year has been so much fun!!
laugh.gif

Looking forward for next year!! (This girl is kawaii, so I thought I will post this picture) Thanks for the nice picture on the main site daft!! ^^

QUOTE (jul10 @ Dec 20 2006, 10:33 PM) Yep. Thanks again FTV, all staff,and all the members. This year has been so much fun!!
laugh.gif

Looking forward for next year!! (This girl is kawaii, so I thought I will post this picture) Thanks for the nice picture on the main site daft!! ^^

lol - that picture came from the previous new year. Hurray for recycling.

1st of all thanks for the web site dont know if the forums are related but i figure it is.

and also gonna be my 1st post
smile.gif

and thanks to all you guys out there who keep the anime world a free world or i would be broke lol

Hey everyone, I havent said thank you yet i don't think maybe i should check that but.....
i just want to say THANK.... wait.... cook.... wait no um them selve is wrong wait no hold on....
OH YEAH what was i talking about....
biggrin.gif
THANK YOU!! for all the best times and worst times :^T i hope to help the moderators with anything i can cause im just like that. Make law provide law enforce the law (of the forum) please accept me one day i will help this whole site i promise.
For now Eat my cookies please have some and no theres no drugs in them
smile.gif

-=-Jamjum-=-

Thank you FTV for being here.
biggrin.gif

Nice thread.
biggrin.gif
I'd like to thank my mother since she gave me life, want to thank my dad since he provides food for me and mom, dont want to thank my sister, since she's sooo annoying... :| Wanna thank Japan for creating samurais, and animes and mangas... wanna thank USA for having NBA league and Poland for giving birth to the best ski-jumper ever - Adam Malysz... But most thanks should go for FTV... I've visited MANY MANY forums yet none kept me for so long and let me make so many friends... Hope to stay here as long as my life lets me...

THANK YOU MEMBERS OF FTV!! You're just like members of family!

And now special thanks for Anno-san for creating Evangelion... the best anime EVER!!

Just want to say thanks to Daft and the Fansub-Tv team for maintaining this site, If I couldnt express My opinions here then I would have no place to, my friends arent otaku and dont really watch anime, so if I didnt have F-tv I wouldnt have anywhere to post, Appreciate your hard work in maintaining this site, and respect your tolerance to my frequent questions and stubbornness

i wanna thank you all for having me a way to get anime.
i hope you guy's/girls know that in some country's
are hard (or just not) to find anime.
sow when it is liccence means for me just never get to see that anime.
sow i think its great work what you all do !

Moderator's Note: post moved to correct thread.

I'm relatively new here, and I wanted to add my thanks. This site is great...there is so much info about the animes and I've really enjoyed looking at the forums here. I feel people are contributing thoughtful stuff. (I haven't really gotten up the courage to do a lot of posting, since my stuff will probably be less well-thought out.)

I am also thankful for the anime that is available here and that the downloading system is so easy to use. I can't use bittorrent so the direct download feature is wonderful for me.

Anyway...to all the powers that be here at FTV, I send my sincere appreciation.

So I take it this is where everyone comes and kisses FTV's ass hahahaha kidding. Brilliant site great ppl and nothing complicated about the site unlike other's,it's just a friendly place and I am glad to be apart of this site even though I don't do much but get info about the hottest anime
biggrin.gif

JUST THANKING ALL MEMBERS, ADMINS, MODS, AND ALL THOSE THAT MAKE THE SITE WHAT IT IS
wink.gif

wanna say thanks to the whole FTV crew, I've been hard up downloading from torrents because my IP provider jams the data transfer and I'm getting sluggish transfer speeds, fortunately the html dls were left untouched, and am able to download happily now. thx all of u ^^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back