Think You're Funny?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammed2006

-san
Kouhai
Think You're Funny?
huh.gif

than click me

no one is funny
iam (9) hysterical

The test does not work!!

I got 8 but I know very well I am not a funny guy. More specificly, I know most of the time, my jokes are not funny!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

QUOTE i got only6 and that is?

QUOTE The test does not work!!

I got 8 but I know very well I am not a funny guy yeah sure

QUOTE i'm funny....according to the test...^^ - 9 <-- o_O

9 is not funny (9) is hysterical jast like me loooool

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 7 2006, 08:41 PM) and that is?

that's it ^^

so i'm not funny...i knew it...^^

I got a 6, but I guees that is about right. I have my moments, but I'm not that funny.

I wonder how being funny and lines on your hands are related?

I was very funny 8 but how can your hand determine how funny you are.

5??? anyone else???

hmmmm i think i'm the only one who got 4.....
dry.gif

what is it mean.... anyone got 4 beside me??

Me... well i gotta 7, so im at the low end of very funny, but at least im not hysterical...
QUOTE (god of wiki)Hysteria is a diagnostic label applied to a state of mind, one of unmanageable fear or emotional excesses. The fear is often centered on a body part, most often on an imagined problem with that body part (disease is a common complaint). People who are "hysterical" often lose self-control due to the overwhelming fear.
Is this the test being funny?

is that true?? funny or not just only looking at person's line in the hand...???
unsure.gif

QUOTE (megaman @ Apr 7 2006, 11:32 PM) is that true?? funny or not just only looking at person's line in the hand...???
unsure.gif

oh yes, the lines of the hands really define who you are.

Did I forgot to mention it works as well as planetary alignment, reading tea leafs, looking into a crystal ball and (my personnal favorite) talking on the phone for 2.50$ per minute to a "visionnary" person who was selected based on her sweet voice
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back