Training with Hinako

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

b.o.w

-san
Kouhai
hinako.jpg

The Japanese production company Primastea is offering a exercise anime video called Isshoni Training (Training with Hinako)

Home Page: http://www.isshoni-training.com/
ANN News: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...hip-on-april-24
Episodes: OVA

In what Primastea describes as the "first muscle training animation ever," a 16-year-old girl named Hinako leads exercises in push-ups, sit-ups, and squats. Hinako was once a human, but she was turned into an anime character when she was a second-year middle-school student.

Source: 2channel ((From ANN)from ANN)

my comments:

as described this is not really a training video, the so called plot can be reduced to: a self described 16 yr old makes exercise on her bedroom, complete with panty shots and cleavage shots.

From the character design point of view, i guess the character is well drawn, it kind of reminds me of doujin work (not for the character design, but because it seems the team drawing the piece could only get 1 character right so they decided to release a video with only one character).
The animation repeats itself in cycles (is supposed to be a video exercise, so repetition is expected)

It is not totally useless though; you could (theoretically) use it learn to count to 11 in Japanese

Ok i have to dis agree with you here b.o.w.

My experience with the Issho ni training video was better then I expected.
just like the otaku u see training with the video on sankakucomplex I joined in on the training aswell.

the push-ups are doable for me n i actually felt a sence of achievement making it as far as hinako.

the sit ups are a total pain since i have trouble doing them because i just lack the strenght. i didnt make it past 3 here : p (hinako was alrdy done when i got to 3)

the squads are nice, they stretch ur body and feel good, i managed to get to the end of the line here aswell
smile.gif
and yet another sence of achievement.

Honestly, I believe that if i follow this video each day il improve my body, and maby will be able to keep up with the situps at onepoint
smile.gif

I would recommend this to all people out there who like anime, ul work out with it if ur asmuch of an otaku as I am. : p I hope theyl release another video like this n i really think that this might turn out to be a real hit among otaku.

Ciao people.
Marinko

(ps. im not fat, im skinney : P)

(oh n the push-ups go to 12 not 11 : p)

QUOTE (b.o.w @ Apr 25 2009, 11:17 PM) From the character design point of view, i guess the character is well drawn
HELL NO!

maybe the physics of her body but her face was drawn so plain and boring, that it leads to the conclusion, for me, that it's just ugly.

the gap between the eyes is far to wide !!!

So here's the show in a nutshell if you plan to DL and watch it, don't click the spoiler tag because if you do it will absolutely give away the entire plot.

hinako.gif

So that's about it. Bouncing boobs devoid of anything resembling a humorous moment to redeem it. I'm not saying it was the biggest waste of time I've ever seen, but it's pretty much the biggest waste of time I've ever seen. If there is more, I shan't be watching it. I mean, I've already got the .gif. 
wink.gif

LOL @ "count to 11!"

*sigh* It seems someone was really bored, and it seems anything can be made into an anime now-a-days. The up side is anything is possible, but the down side is they will do it if it has a slive of moe factor it seems now.
dry.gif

How can you not think it was humorous?

Were you paying attention to the backstory? This is a girl who watched a lot of anime and then one day wanted to be an anime character and every since then has been an anime character.

I just found that so absurdly hilarious. Also was hilarious how she was naked in the shower and totally didn't mind that the "viewer" was watching her.

It's the first anime I've given a 1/10 to on MAL.

I believe that the creator of this training anime has a really good intention in mind (not just to sell) Maybe he was hoping that some men out there like the likes of you here will somehow be motivated to do some push ups from time to time. Yeah yeah you may say "if i"m gonna do some push ups why would I watch such a lousy cheap drawn anime girl?" Well I don't give a shit! Don't watch it then and bitch around like you know any better. Let me give you all advice, trying to motivate someone to do exercise is never a bad thing no matter how the visual presentation they use. Exercise and stay healthy, who knows you might pass me by the streets and maybe I decided to beat the crap out of you, well at least you could last 10secs if you do push ups regularly.
biggrin.gif

Well truth be told I haven't seen this series, but making an anime to help people exersice is kind of hard for me to grasp though. Besides I don't think otakus would watch this to workout, but more along the line for the fanservice.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 27 2009, 09:40 PM) Besides I don't think otakus would watch this to workout, but more along the line for the fanservice.
Maybe they will, maybe they don't. Who knows? Right? But if I was the creator and I somehow manage to motivate even just 2 out of the 10 otakus, then I would be really contended. That's minus 2 otakus on my beat the shit out and get there lunch money to do list.
biggrin.gif
. Believe me dude doing 12 push ups everyday will give you the boost on your lucky knock out punch in any fight.
tongue.gif

How long is it ??

I downloaded the Boobz version and was less than 7 minutes long (I skimmed through it) but on MAL and AniDB it says 24 minutes is that wrong or right ??
wink.gif

The DVD version has a bunch of her counting to twelve and twenty-four different ways, all they needed was one without anything thing on and I might have had something to workout to. ich nee san shi go rok shishi hach que jou jouichi jounee, hey I just wrote 15 minutes of the script.

一、二、三、四、五、六、七、八、九、十、十一、十二、十三、十四、十五、十六、十七、十八、十九、二十、二十一、二十二、二十三、二十四!

Now the above is approximately 95% of the script, all you'd have to do is stop counting when you reached 12 (十二) on half the exercises. The rest of it is the little tiny bit of dialogue at the very beginning and little pieces when she first 'sees' you. Some of the scenes don't even have her counting, it's silent except for the 'boing' of her breasts and her panting.

@JCD: It's 25ish minutes of stuff, but the majority of it is the same scene from a different view or with different clothing (her 'casual' clothes which just barely stay on, her bra and panties, and her gym uniform). Unless you want one of the different views/clothing sets you didn't miss much.

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Apr 30 2009, 12:24 PM) @JCD: It's 25ish minutes of stuff, but the majority of it is the same scene from a different view or with different clothing (her 'casual' clothes which just barely stay on, her bra and panties, and her gym uniform). Unless you want one of the different views/clothing sets you didn't miss much.
Thanx........yes the old thing is pretty stupid and will probably deter ppl from watching anime if they see it and thats what I need.....have to stay off for a little while, until exams finish.
wink.gif

WOW.....I just watched it.....and I couldn't watch all of it....I watched the first 7 minutes properly and then I started skimming through it.....she'll either be counting 1 to 12/24 or actually do the exercise while saying it and sometimes not.

Anyways this is seriously bad......its UTTER BS and guess what its getting a sequel thats coming in Feburary 2010...........WTF has the world come to !?!?!?!?!?!?
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

I'm giving it 2/10.........I would have given it 1/10 if Hinako was a loli but at least she has some coconuts.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

So part 2 "Sleeping with Hinako" is out too and its even worse than part 1. You get a full 12 minutes of just her sleeping oO

Ok I hope the next part will be "Sex with Hinako", that could be interesting if she explains everything ^^

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Feb 16 2010, 02:08 PM) So part 2 "Sleeping with Hinako" is out too and its even worse than part 1. You get a full 12 minutes of just her sleeping oO
You are doing it wrong..."Sleeping with Hinako" is as the title suggest...you sleep with her. You are supposed to hold your LCD monitor/Laptop sideway when you are lying on your bed...rofl
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Nov 08 2009, 12:18 PM) I'm giving it 2/10.........I would have given it 1/10 if Hinako was a loli but at least she has some coconuts.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

shouldn't it be the other way around?
rolleyes.gif

anyways, if anyone was expecting something out of this, might want to revoke that thought as soon as possible. It's obviously bad, and like most, I skimmed. This is not worth watching 30 minutes to an hour per episode (yes the second one was almost 50 minutes long), especially for someone counting from 1 to 20 or spending 70% of the episode not talking and "attempting" to sleep.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm still curious as to how the company even makes money off of this still. I though Training with Hinako was creepy and awkward enough but Sleeping definitely took it to a new level.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Feb 16 2010, 12:18 PM) You are doing it wrong..."Sleeping with Hinako" is as the title suggest...you sleep with her. You are supposed to hold your LCD monitor/Laptop sideway when you are lying on your bed...rofl 
biggrin.gif

Really?
rolleyes.gif
Well, I am gonna watch for the hell of it as I am interested in what passes for anime tripe these days.
tongue.gif
Looking forward to it. I'll give my take on it later.
wink.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Feb 16 2010, 09:05 PM) Really?
rolleyes.gif
Well, I am gonna watch for the hell of it as I am interested in what passes for anime tripe these days.
tongue.gif
Looking forward to it. I'll give my take on it later.
wink.gif

My head hurts from watching this... Thank god for the FF button.

It almost feels like the anime studios are no longer even trying for a decient storyline and just going for the over the top moeblobiness that has been overrunning most of the anime series for the past few years it seems.

I just hope they don't try and go any lower then they already had with this. Beside I don't really need to watch this series, since I'm pretty much basing this whole ordeal with most of the comments made over this so far.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back