Translators Wanted : Japanese to English

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Akuma

Kouhai
Hi, im with Hell-Fansub and currently we are taking on 2-5 translators to join the team. Not much in terms of technical skills is required but dedication to the fansub is a must. Requirements for the position is listed below:

Requirements:
+ Good understanding of "Formal" and "Plain" Japanese
+ Subtitle Skills (NOT REQUIRED but will help )
+ At leasr 2 hours a day free on IRC

After you have read the above requirements please include the following in your post.

Hours Available: (Per Week)
Subtitles Skills: i.e. Sub Station Alpha
Level of Skill:
Fee:

Feel free to visit our website or join the fansub channel. Thank you all whom have applied and have read this post. I wish you all the best of luck

Our Site: www.hell-fansubs.org
Irc :irc.rizon.org
Channel: #hell-fansubs

I might try and learn some more japanese, so i could apply
wink.gif

see you in 2 months *disappears*

i would help if i knew enough japanese for that.. i'll take some time to reach that level! but if it's for fansubs, i'd obviously do it for free..
smile.gif

/jp

doesn't it basicly just need translation skills and time? hmm, i got 8 hours free every day... now i just need to learn japanese
tongue.gif

i was just about thinking to take a japanese course, and find my way around in hiragana =)

Heh, I'm not confident enough in my skills to commit myself to a group... If I were, I'd definitely have loved to help. Regardless, I love you guys' work, keep it up!

~ SP

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back