Trouble downloading some episodes

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, currently it is impossible to download (at least for me).

Note: I'm not complaining just sad...
sad.gif

yeah i got the same problem with Combustible Campus Guardress 4 and alot of pther ep.s, hope it get's sorted out soon.

I haven't been able to a get a full ep since the Bleach 23 chihiro version came out. i have never used multiple connections or tried to download more than one file at once, so I'm pretty sure I'm not banned. I am on a university network and thought it was teh school's problem, but I got home for Easter and my Dsl won't download anything either. It's been the internal error 500.

so my question Anyone have any idea when Daft will be back?

Daft has checked in every so often, even during his supposed vacation. He's certainly aware of the problems.

~ SP

ok its good that im not the target of some cosmic joke preventing me from getting the newer eps. the slowdown in the download speed has been significant (i dwindle at 15kbps now
sad.gif
) and like most i also experience the mid-download cut off. i'll lay off the downloading till we get word from daft sama ^___^ (even if it pains me to be behind in mai hime and bleach and air and xenosaga and... the list goes on
happy.gif
). hope things get fixed. tell us if we can help in anyway

note to self: till the downloads stabilize, i should avoid the newer posts about the unwatched anime eps, epsecially the ones from SP, if i want to maintain my sanity
tongue.gif

Sorry for the post tag
ph34r.gif
, but I will probably lay off trying to downloading until such news comes through as well--the only alternative I see is us self regulating our downloads so we can download between burst cycles (this is desperation speaking
cool.gif
);

but I'm curious if anyone who actually reads this set of posts can actually download.

Of course another conundrum arises--aside from the wonderful people who run this site-- it seems unlikely that anyone who would be able to download would actually come to this section of the forums (and some people who can't download will still never come here--but that's beside the point). Moreover, to post such messages in other sections of the forum would be improper as well. So aside from other communications means (outside fansub) those who can download will not communicate with those who can't (unless we mention it as a "by the way" in other forums, perhaps).

And so for those who can't download we will wonder if anyone can actually download (or at least I will), but we will never know. Unless that is this post generates that knowledge--knowledge which, for all intents and purposes, is meaningless. Unless, that is unless there is some sort of setting we can change on our computers to allow us to download videos, and one of those downloaders knows of the exact issue.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Though I doubt it.
dry.gif

Sorry for an interesting/boring/pointless/useless post, but it had to be done.
cool.gif

I get the same error.
http/1.1 500 Internal error. Internet explorer cannot download *** file.

And that goes for every episode i want to download.
I never download more than 1 file at a time, and when i use a download manager i always set the conection numbers at one or two.

Does this error mean I'm banned? I'm usually downloading from college.
Could someone help me please?

I'm not making fun of you Rhadmis, but did you not read the above thread list?

Give it a try.
biggrin.gif

We all have different problems (I don't get the error message, but my downloads are slow and never complete).

Everything I've tried to download has failed, no matter when I try. I'll continue checking, only once per day, but for me it doesn't appear to be burst related, as it's giving the 501 error.

I'll probably stay doing this until news come through that problem has been rectified.

I could download the latest Gakeun Alice earlier today, but other titles wouldn't download. Instead, I got the same message:
"500 Internal Error There was an unusual problem serving the requested URL '/816b1b181.0ce6304/[yesy]%20Mai%20Hime%20-%2022%20[08905534].avi'. "

QUOTE I'm not making fun of you Rhadmis, but did you not read the above thread list?

Give it a try. biggrin.gif

We all have different problems (I don't get the error message, but my downloads are slow and never complete).
laugh.gif

Yes I did, and there are some others with the same problem.
Thank you, and you might wanna give it a try at being respectful with other people who are only asking for help, ne?
biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif
Sorry if my asking for help annoyed you
laugh.gif

Just so you know, I wasn't actually make fun at you Rhadmis.

And I quote "I'm not making fun of you Rhadmis..." --littlekefalos

I wrote it because I realized my message might seem that way.

I apologize if I made you feel disrespected, it was not my intent.
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back