Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Manga Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Yes I noticed that, but at the time I didn't understand it's significance with Tsubasa. Thanks for clearing that up
smile.gif
I miss Yuuko..

acid tokyo arc?

wat is dat? is that another manga which is also related to the Tsubasa Chronicles?

hmmm....

im kinda confused about the ending of the tsubasa..:-/

The Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles manga END Sucked so badly!!! he´s entire life was a lie! and then when they can be together ATLAST!!! he fucking heading of on another journey! What DUMP! i just think it sucked

QUOTE (Namikaze1 @ Jun 28 2010, 02:25 PM) The Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles manga END Sucked so badly!!! he´s entire life was a lie! and then when they can be together ATLAST!!! he fucking heading of on another journey! What DUMP! i just think it sucked
well, if you thinkthat, then you missed an entirepoint of the story
wink.gif

Last post on this topic 2010, was it really necessary to lock the topic I made?

I mean come one dude, I am trying to make the manga boards going, but it's either me, Kid-Wolf or Hia posting here.

Really, was it necessary to lock my topic. That's just messed up man.

I really cant see why we need to lock that topic. A new one will generate more answers than one that hasn't had any post in 9 months or so.

But you know what? I am ok with whatever you say. I just think it would be nice to bring the manga boards back up, but apparently I was wrong in the admin eyes.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back