Using SVN to roll-back

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Anime-Addict

-dono
Sempai
NEW QUESTION!

Say I update a project on an SVN to changeset [240]. ALAS! it is broken and I need to roll back to say changeset [235]

How would I do that? I was looking into the command "svn merge" with a subtract parameter, but unless I want to go through and un-merge every version back to the one I want to rest at, that could be tedious at best.

[MODERATOR's NOTE: Post splitted in its own thread. Please keep a single question per thread.]

QUOTE (Anime-Addict @ Dec 04 2006, 02:52 AM) How would I do that? I was looking into the command "svn merge" with a subtract parameter, but unless I want to go through and un-merge every version back to the one I want to rest at, that could be tedious at best.
You want to "switch" to the selected version. So use the switch command and select the revision you want to go to.

There is no need to un-merge, since unless you commited your code, the merged code only exists on your machine.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back