Vampire Knight

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I really liked the manga at the beginning......now I really just want it to finish. When it tries to be funny....its always kinda doing it during an "off-moment"....which it really doesn't need to. Anyways, I'm complaining because its getting kinda "meh" at the moment....the 1 year forward is okay.......I guess I have to read the manga again from the beginning. I read the manga a long time ago and then didn't read it for almost a year.......so I've kinda forgotten what has happened in detail and gotten slightly confused with everything when I started reading from where I left off.............bad idea.
sad.gif
dry.gif
This always happens.....I usually end up re-reading everything from the beginning.
wink.gif

When do you think this manga will finish ??

Plus....do you prefer KanamexYuuki or ZeroxYuuki.......I prefer ZeroxYuuki especially for this series....not a Kaname fan.
dry.gif

Please write the author and beg him to stop wasting good space that another more deserving author could be using. this manga has gone to crap, I think we all can agree to that. the only worth while character in this manga is zero. Every month the same old incest stuff or zero ending up looking like a punk. their where manga that got cancel that was way more deserving like (Mx0) to name a few.

total piece of crap manga, Drop! not worth the effort to read anymore.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back