Video Conversion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolt41

Kouhai
I'm looking for a video converter to convert .mkv to .wmv (I know, but the only format my work computer will use) without losing the sub titles and video quality.
I'm using xilisoft suit at the moment, but if I do more than one or two vids at time I get run time errors.

If you have any info that would help or a thread

Thank you.

Great site Love it.

QUOTE (Jolt41 @ Jul 01 2009, 09:12 PM) I'm looking for a video converter to convert .mkv to .wmv (I know, but the only format my work computer will use) without losing the sub titles and video quality.
I'm using xilisoft suit at the moment, but if I do more than one or two vids at time I get run time errors.

If you have any info that would help or a thread

Thank you.

Great site Love it.
Maybe not the optimal solution but how about using something like MPlayer Portable to play the mkv's rather than converting them. No installation, runs from a usb stick so it should work on any computer that has windows. Saves you the time it takes to convert them and I know how long conversion can take.

If the computers are just too slow to play the mkv videos then the best suggestion I could give is to watch at home rather than at work.

By the way this is not even close to the right section to post in. You should have posted in the Miscellaneous Troubleshooting part of the forum.

Sorry to post in the incorrect area. If there a mod the can move it to the right area or remove it. I report it in miscellaneous troubleshooting part of the forum.

Thank you

That is going to work prefect. I can imbed it on the dvd(usb ports lock down) with the vids.

Thank you Langes01x

********************************************************************************

[Moderator's Note: Please do not double post. Edit your original post instead of creating another.]
Spacer1b.gif
Action: Posts merged. Reason: Forum Policy. Further information: General Rules.

Spacer.gif
EditPost.jpg

[A solution to the problem has been found so this topic will now be closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back