What are you watching?

Maiku_Ando

-sama
Staff member
Leader Council
As the title suggests, tell us what you are watching.
This is the anime watching version of the 'What are you doing?' thread.
Whatever episode or movie etc you just watched, tell us about it!

Use spoiler tags for anything that might affect a person who has not started watching it yet.

Suggested to be max 1 post per day, but not a strict limit.

monsta666

-the bee's knees
Staff member
Fansub TV Team
Funny you should post this thread cause I just wrote a review thread about series I recently watched. The most recent anime series I have seen is episode of 2 Meikyuu Black Company. The second episode was a bit of treat. It parodies the bad practices of black companies. We also get a political rally from Kinji which is all done for all the wrong reasons; the guy is just after power and doesn't really care what happens to his "electorate".

Norren

Lazy Artist
Sempai
Just finished watching Tsukimichi S1 finale. Mixed feelings, on one hand, I was really disappointed with the fight scene not quite living up to the Manga/LN/WN, but then afterwards we got to watch an Alke prattle on like an RPG NPC. :D

Seirei Gensouki's finale monday was also a bit of a mixed feel. On one hand, the series flowed pretty well, on the other... that ending made the whole season feel like a badly paced opening episode.

monsta666

-the bee's knees
Staff member
Fansub TV Team
Aquatope episode 12 is the last episode watched. It is a nice wholesome series and the main girls Kukuru and Fuuka are sweet likeable girls. They are going through some drama but it is only the half way point so hopefully they turn it around in the second half! Major crossroads at the moment,

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more