What Is Your Favorite Cooking Device?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Choose Your Favored Device....

• Gas Oven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Oven

• Gas Range

• Electric Range

• Microwave

• Hot Plate

• Crock Pot

• Toaster Oven

• Toaster

• George Foremann Grill

• Gas Grill

• Charcoal Grill

• Total voters

Anime-Addict

-dono
Sempai
Choose your Device!

If you need instructions on this one, well you need to take soem remedial schooling...

I live by the crock pot. It cooks slowly making the best stuff in existence. Stew that the beef just flakes apart in your mouth. Split pea soup that is the stuff of the gods. Lentel soup that makes your heart melt.

A close second is the Toaster Oven. Why you can make just about anything in there, and it comes out AWESOME! It is the secret to making those grody frozen burritos look like they came from centeral america direct!

i voted for microwave...! since i can't cook... i'm only able to heat up the food that my mom has already made it for me....

and the device to do that.... it's MICROWAVE!!

long live for MICROWAVE!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

A gas stove is the ultimate aplpicance for a cook. Unfortunatly, I have an electrical one right now. So I have to bear with it. But a gas oven is so much better because the temperature is a lot more uniform and you have a finer control on the temperature.

By the way, what is a George Foremann Grill???

QUOTE (alchemist11 @ Aug 06 2006, 06:59 PM)where is coil stove/oven...? and the fridge? Those coils on the stove are low impedance high tremperature resistance. In other words, ELECTRICAL heating elelments. SO an electrical oven would be the same a coil stove.
wink.gif

I personally prefer the gas range. Though that does depend on what i'm making, cause it's kinda hard to bake a cake, or anything at that on a range, so really i would say the gas range with the gas oven

Well Honesly im moving over to the Gas Range myself, At my old house there was an electric one, and it warped my nice non stick pans, ohhh i was soo mad. But my crockpot and toaster oven preference comes from my Barracks days where space and prep time were limited, and you had to hide your cooling applances cause they were "fire" hazards...

the microwave although it doesnt have the best cooking qualities, its the easiest to use and thats what makes it the best in my opinion
laugh.gif

Mircowave as i don't know how to use anything else and it heats already done food and junk food so as long as thats there i can eat happily until i die of obesity:)

i dont believe in microwaves. makes the food taste bad. i prefer gas stove or an oven depending on what i'm cooking. COOKING ROCKS!!

edit : this has got to be the funniest thread i've seen so far. surprise to see a thread with "What Is Your Favorite Cooking Device?" as a topic.

Oh i forgt the most important thing about cooking with a crock pot. Portability! No. No you fools, not lugging around the crock pot, thats impractical and foolish. Im talking about Vacume Flasks. Those silver thingies old men keep their coffie in. They keep stuff hot for days! any soup you can put in a vacume flask. Hungry? Start gulping! Fatigued? Start gulping! BORED? Start Gulping! In the military its about effeciency and portability.

charcoal grill!!!
i am a bbq man, and i have seen people make all sorts of things on a charcoal grill
yes, its not portable, and you have to be outside to cook anything but anythin that comes off a charcoal grill just taste so much better
i have seen someone make cornbread on a charcoal grill, i havent seen cakes yet but i am sure someone will do it someday.
all types of meats grilled are lean and healthy and juicy and
if you put woods in there, you get nice smoked flavour , mesquite is my favorite
and dont forget vegetables, heck you can even stir fry with a wok on a charcoal grill, just gota make a hole there
i love meats, meats, meats, meats
down into my belly ..... (anchorman joke)

I use the microwave alot just so that i don't have to work when it is cooking, i can just let it cook and go...

HELL YEAH THE CHARCOIL GRILL!

so fun to cook on, especially with steak... hmm... i can make a mean steak with my secret recipe!

Pressure cookers are good, you can cook rice in just a few minutes, and veg is quick too. For everything else a microwave is fine (doesn't make good toast though).

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back