What would you sing

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Gustav1976

-sama
Retired
Just out of idle curiosity, if you were able to sing any songs in particular perfectly to a special someone what would they be and why?
I'd probably sing "Shine" by MrBig and "Promise" from Digimon
I'd choose Shine because it sums up how I feel about the other person and myself and I'd choose Promise because it's a simple but honest sing.
Finally I might also sing "Simple and Clean" by Utada Hikaru because it's a beautiful song (I think I actually sung it to a previous girlfriend once and she was happy enough to reward me with a kiss
tongue.gif
)
Also I might sing "Perfect Blue" by Jazzin' Park as it's a true love song and its upbeat and is a great way of telling the person i loved that I'll always be there for them

If i could sing a song, than i probably would sing: Michael Andrews Ft. Gary Jules - Mad World (Its a very beautiful song)

hmm... I'd probably go for one generic cool song, and then go for one that has vocals that are absolutely impossible to do live.

Ooh, tears in heaven, by eric clapton, and then march of mephisto, by Kamelot
tongue.gif
That would be hardcore. And what's that crazy techno song? Blue? Yeah, that one, too.

...but I'd much rather serenade my special someone with some rhapsody on the theme of paganini, pull a little Rachmaninoff on her! ahh, what a gorgeous piece that is
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Chuuko @ Feb 04 2008, 11:38 AM)If i could sing a song, than i probably would sing: Michael Andrews Ft. Gary Jules - Mad World (Its a very beautiful song)

QUOTE (Gustl1976 @ Feb 04 2008, 10:40 AM)Finally I might also sing "Simple and Clean" by Utada Hikaru because it's a beautiful song (I think I actually sung it to a previous girlfriend once and she was happy enough to reward me with a kiss )

Ahh sweet!! I love those songs too! They are beautiful aren't they?

Well, at the moment there is a certain person I have in mind to sing to, and the songs I would sing are :
Kate Nash - Foundations
Cibelle - Green Grass
If you listen to them, you can probably guess how i'm feeling about this..individual lol.

Okay, I am listening to a great, bittersweet song and if I could, I would sing it to someone whom I love.....as a goodbye song, with no regrets:
Big Girls Don't Cry....by Fergie... I love this song and yes, big girls do cry....
wink.gif

Now to new friends...a song in Spanish...
Amigo....by Roberto Carlos...The song is a great one as it pays tribute to friendship....and as I have some great and very dear "old" friends here, I would sing it to them too.
laugh.gif

Id sing- The lion sleeps tonight, I can actually pull of the vocals in that one, and then id like to sing a certain Tenacious D song to a girl I liked
laugh.gif

Jokes aside, I would realy like to try to sing- Vermilion, by slipknot that song is too awesome, the end part with the scream is superb.

QUOTE (tonifreyr @ Feb 04 2008, 05:33 PM) then id like to sing a certain Tenacious D song to a girl I liked
laugh.gif

oh no, it's not THAT certain song by Tenacious D, is it?

I'd sing Sweet Chariot, it's a beautiful song. If I'm drunk I'll probably sing some Arsenal song which would piss her of!
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (EggBeast @ Feb 04 2008, 07:24 PM) oh no, it's not THAT certain song by Tenacious D, is it?
Oh yes Eggy it is ''That''song, and a great song it is, full of........well.......you know, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more.

Don't tell me it's that one with the devil and 2 suspicous looking cherubs in the music video which includes the line "what's your favourite dish? I'm not gonna cook it but I'll order it from Zanzebar!"
laugh.gif

Yes it is if my Tenacious D knowledge serves me correctly, but it is one funny song though i mean the Zanzibar line alone makes it great.........

As for singing a song, probably any song from Clannad, AIR, Kanon 2006 and Haruhi Suzumiya would be a must for me since they are beautiful song imo.

Anything by The Beatles, probably Yesterday or Baby you can Drive my car, infact anyhting by them would be a must, how can one not like The Beatles
smile.gif

But in terms of Random songs id love to sing, probably: Sunshine Lollipops by Lessly Gore or You are my Sunshine by who ever sang that one
smile.gif

There probably is aload id love to be able to do but thats all at the moment.

QUOTE (tonifreyr @ Feb 04 2008, 07:54 PM) Oh yes Eggy it is ''That''song, and a great song it is, full of........well.......you know, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more.
note the monty python reference
wink.gif

Id also sing Cliffs of dover by Eric johnsson(just hum the riff for her)
laugh.gif

I would probably bust out a stirring rendition of Whitesnakes's "Slide it In" or "Naughty Naughty" from Danger Danger.

any of you tried singing: "Danger, High Voltage" or "I wanna take you to a gay bar" to a girlfriend? I'm just curious to know what response you got if you have
biggrin.gif

If I could sing, some songs I would sing are the following:

Hey Jude - The Beatles
hey Jude, take a sad song, and make it better

Good Woman - Cat Power
I want to be a good woman
And I want, for you to be a good man
This is why I will be leaving
And this is why, I can’t see you no more
I will miss your heart so tender
And I will love
This love forever

Brilliant Disguise - Bruce Springsteen
God have mercy on the man
Who doubts what hes sure of

These are some of my all time favourites, there is one in particular I'd like to sing to somebody as a goodbye song... too bad I just don't have the voice for it
tongue.gif

"if you don't have a song to sing, you're ok, you know how to get along humming..hmm mmmm!" (fiona apple)
tongue.gif

...seriously? No one else would sing "Tears in Heaven"? That's like, the most emotionally charged song ever! It's total sweet sauce!

...but I've got to learn some Rachmaninoff. It takes me a long time to learn new music, but once I learn it, I can really lay it out!

...I should learn a piano song with romantic lyrics, chicks dig that.

...but hey, I dig it too!

Another 2 song's i would if i could like to sing...
smile.gif

1. Song sung blue from Neil daimond
2. Do you really want to hurt me from Culture club

These are really good oldies
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Hummm deeee dum. I sing a lot. Not that I always remember all the words, but regardless. If it were a matter of being able to sing stuff perfectly, there are a lotttttttt of things. Most anything by Alice In Chains, TOOL, Nirvana, older Nine Inch Nails, Blind Melon, Candlebox or Fuel.

I suppose you could sing anything if you sang it Richard Cheese style.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back