Who can we Trust?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who do you trust?

• Family

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friends

• Others

• Yourself

• Total voters
personally i've never trusted anyone
sad.gif

everyone has the potential to "back-stab" and thats running the risk.
hahah i think its highly unreasonable to trust but not being able to confide in anyone is lonely.
(haha talking to myself becomes less entertaining each time i do it.)
i dont know. trusting people i guess could be a good thing as long as they are reliable, but some of the people you care about most are so unreliable, or atleast for me.HOW UNFAIR!hahahahaha xD
so even if i were to confide in them i dont think those conditions would be too favorable for me..but again thats running risk against all the odds.its better to have tryed then to have never tryed at all...am i right??
blink.gif

I find the best way of finding out if a person is trustworthy is to give them drips and drabs about myself. For example I might first tell them a small secret or lend them a bit of money/possesion. If they keep the secret or give me back money I lent I at least know they are somewhat trustworthy. Lending people something also tells you whether this person respects other property or is simply a person who looks after themselves and essentially likes to use people. I gradually open up more and more until the person knows pretty much everything about me and I am willing to help them with money if they fall in hard times.

You can learn so much if you listen (sometimes you can learn more from listening to a conversation than taking part in one). Listen to the way talk how they talk and their general body language it can give away a lot about their mood. It is especially important to listen to them when it comes to their attitude towards other people if they are type of person who always tries to make them out as some sort of saint be very wary. Often such people don't tell the whole story and are quite likely to bitch about you behind their back.

Personally I hate to admit that I don't even trust myself
dry.gif

no offence to anybody it's just that I've been burned that many times by people I trusted my initial instinct with people is to be wary
unsure.gif

I only trust myself, because even if I let myself down, I've got no-one to blame BUT myself. I do have trust in some other folks as well, but they had to work pretty hard to earn it, family members included, and in all honesty, the trust that I do have for them is nowhere near complete.

I sometime's have the feeling that i don't trust myself or other people, but i have always have family and friend's around me that i can rely on.

And i do trust my family and friend's.

i believe you cant trust anyone but yourself, and you need to look out for yourself amongst other people, not to say only think about yourself and that only you matter, i always think about how the other person would feel first, but i havnt met another person who is worth it .i have friends(just not good friends), i dont trust any of them, i dont trust my family either.

Life is sad, you cant trust anybody not even yourself. Put in a life or death situation you would be surprised what you can do. Dont worry though, you can trust everybody on a superficial level.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back